Chapter 39: Lost in You 🔞

Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual content ahead/ Pregnancy sex/🔞

Author's POV

"Ahh... Alpha," Vegas rested his hand on his omega's pregnant belly as he knot expanded inside his husband's rim. Few thrusts and he ended inside him, releasing his fertile seeds. Pete felt full from his mate's cum.

Vegas collapsed next to Pete, pulling him closer to his body as he rested his large palm where his children resides.

Pete felt his husband's warm chest against his back and slept peacefully.

---

The sunlight illuminated their bedroom causing the alpha wake up from his deep slumber. It's their second day in Chaing Mai. They decided to spend their week going around on Chaing Mai and ending it with some sweet moments on their bed.

Vegas saw his husband sleeping peacefully on his arm. His beautiful eyebrows curved up while his soft bangs fall on his forehead.

Pete was struggling to fall asleep since he got pregnant, but today he slept for more than six hours without waking up once. That's a record. Vegas now knows what to do when his husband can't sleep at night. He placed his other hand on the pregnant omega's belly and immediately received a response from his children as the kicked against his palm.

"Let your Pa rest for a while. He is still exhausted from last night's meeting," Vegas kissed the round belly and slowly withdrew his hand from under his head and headed inside the bathroom to take shower.

Pete slowly opened his eyes as he felt his chin wet from his saliva. He noticed Vegas wasn't sleeping next to him so he immediately checked his phone. It's was nine in the morning. He really slept well last night.

The omega tried to get off from the bed but was immediately hit by a excruciating back pain. His legs were still wobbly from their intense activity last night. He smiled remembering their horny night.

The alpha walked out of the bathroom half naked with a towel wrapped around his neck. He saw Pete caressing his belly while scrolling through his phone.

"What's wrong?" The alpha set next to his mate to see what's going on. Pete turned off his screen and signed worriedly as he rested his head on his husband's shoulder.

"I already missed a lot of college work, there is coursework piling up for me. Medical school is not a joke, I can't sit here forever like this or else I will lose my degree in no time," The omega closed his eyes. Vegas kissed his husband's hair before turning him around to face him.

"I know it's not easy, everything happened too quickly that we didn't see it coming, but I know you can handle it well. Besides, your friends are there to help you and me too. I will try my best to help you through this, but for now," he kissed the Omega's forehead before finishing. "You only need to think about us," Pete smiled a little and pecked his husband on the lips. He wrapped his arms around the alpha's torso.

"Take me for a bath, you went really hard on me last night," pouted the younger. "I gave you what you asked for," whispered Vegas, smirking as he lifted his husband in a bridal style and took him to the bathroom.

"I will bath you today," the alpha placed his mate in a hot bathtub which was already prepared by him.

Pete felt hot water touching his throbbing rim, making him moan from the sensation.

"Get inside," before the alpha could refuse, Pete turned around to undo Vegas' pants and pulled him I side the tub.

The jakuzi was large enough for two people so they fit in perfectly in it. The omega turned around to sit on his husband's lap, strangling his waist and pulled him as close as his protruding belly allows.