Chapter 40: My World Is You...

Warning: slight sexual content ahead (🤭) 🔞

Author's POV

Pete was seven months pregnant now. His belly was huge, similar to a nine month pregnant person. He could barely walk with a sore back and swollen body.

"Hey Pete!" Porsche entered the house with a little boy beside him.

"Uncle Pete!" The little boy ran towards Pete, hugging his huge belly with his little hands.

Porsche and Kinn decided to adopt a three year old boy a few months ago. They found him in one of their enemy's warehouses where they used to carry out human trafficking. They defeated the mafia in a battle and found the boy named Ford crying in the corner. Porsche immediately fell in love with the boy and so Kinn decided to adopt the kid after finding out he was an orphan boy.

"How are you little Ford?" Pete ruffled his hair, smiling sweetly at the boy.

"Hey, don't stand for too long. Come here and sit," the beta helped his friend to sit on the couch.

 Come here and sit," the beta helped his friend to sit on the couch

"That's all I do really," Pete sighed. "I want to go outside but Vegas forbade me and on top of that Pa agreed with him," the omega gently stroked his belly as he felt flutters in it. The babies were really restless nowadays. They wouldn't let him sleep at night and have to wait for Vegas to caress him to sleep.

Vegas and Kinn entered and Ford immediately ran towards his father, hugging his long legs. Kinn lifted him up and his cheeks as the boy giggled happy.

Vegas sat next to his omega caressing his waist.
"I am officially taking two months of holidays until you give birth." Vegas announced and the omega looked at him happily.

"Really?" Vegas nodded before kissing his forehead. Porsche made a puking sound at the sight. 

"I am glad you did," Siena entered the living room on a wheelchair which was pushed by Macau. Pete suggested to bring Siena to their house since she will be surrounded by the people who loves her and will help her to heal quickly. Her progression was clearly visible and Vegas couldn't stop thanking Pete for caring about his family. 

Siena ordered the maids to give Pete his scheduled strawberry milk which the omega always asks for ever since he got pregnant despite strawberry not being his favourite fruit.

"Let's go to the room and get ready Pete, we'll go shopping together to buy some essential stuff for the babies," Vegas helped Pete to stand up and took him to their room which was now on the ground floor since the pregnant omega couldn't climb the stairs with the heavy belly.

---

Pete and Vegas were in the shopping mall which belonged to the Theerapanyakul chain. They were walking down the mall piling up the shopping bags on the bodyguards when suddenly a beta man bumped into Vegas.
The alpha frowned at the man who started grinning as soon as he saw the alpha.