Chapter 25: Unexpected

*Tom Klong Pla Grab=
An incredibly spicy Thai soup. A sour and spicy soup, dried fish and dried chillies are two of the key ingredients of the dish, along with galangal, kaffir leaves and lemongrass.

Author's POV

"How is he doctor?" Asked the agitated alpha.

"We have attached IV drip to him so he should wake up soon," a beautiful middle aged lady, with the white lab coat and a stethoscope around her neck responded.

"What happened to him Doctor?"

"We are not sure yet, it could be due to lack of sleep or nutrition or many other reasons but for now, and you are his alpha right?" The beta doctor curved her eyebrows. Vegas nodded.

"Alright then, stay close to him and secrete your Pheromone slowly to help him sleep comfortably. we'll get back to you when his health report is ready,"

"Thank you doctor," the beta smiled and left the room.

"What happened to you little one," Vegas sighed and sat next to Pete's hospital bed. He placed his palm on the Omega's cheek and caressed it gently.

"It seems like you've been struggling to sleep. You are very stubborn, not willing to accept the fact that you need me," Vegas smiled a little and kissed the little man's forehead.

"I won't let you suffer alone Pete. Never,"

---

An hour and so has passed and Pete finally opened his eyes.

"You're awake little one," Vegas quickly approached the omega and placed a pillow behind his back to make him sit comfortably.

"What happened to me?"

"The doctors said you might have passed out because of lack of sleep and nutrition. You need to eat and sleep well," the alpha informed, more like a warning.

"Hmm... I am sorry to bother you. It's my last year so the pressure really got me." The alpha frowned in question.

"Are you sure that's the only reason why you ended up like this today?" The omega winced at the question, not wanting to admit how he was unable to fall asleep because of how much his inner omega wanted to be with his alpha.

Vegas raised his eyebrow, encouraging Pete to answer his question.

"Look, I'll be honest here. Yes, I can't sleep because my inner stupid omega misses wants his alpha as close as possible, and I don't like that idea. The stupid side affects of the mating mark!" Pete whined in annoyance, making the alpha chuckle in amusement.

"You are really craving for me huh? You slept perfectly when you hugged me tight on the motorbike," the alpha smirked. Pete was turning red.

"Tsk! Why do omegas have to suffer the consequences! Alphas can just sit back and relax like it's nothing!"

"You really think so?" The alpha walked closer to Pete's bed and leaned closer towards his face.

"You won't understand how much I craved for you in these past two months. Your Pheromone was the only scent I wanted around me." He cupped the Omega's cheeks, creating a pouty face on the younger's face.

"Your presence is all I ever wanted around me. I was so grumpy that I had beaten many of my bodyguards without a reason. They are scared to approach me now." The alpha let out a tired laugh.

"You are crazy!" Pete whined.

"For you baby,"

"Ahmmmm... You guys seems busy, I'll come later," the doctor was about to leave.