Chapter 12: Execution

Note: Guys I don't really know how weddings really happens... It's different for different places I guess so just bare with me ☺️.

Warning ⚠️: Non- Consensual Drug Use

Author's POV

The wedding hall looks ethereal. Since white colour is Porsche's favourite, the entire venue was decorated with white flowers. It was a really special day for Porsche and so was for Kinn. As the mafia boss he is, he made sure the preparation for his wedding with his love was on point. He had made sure to invite his business partners, including his competitors, as it was a basic courtesy, taught by his late father. This responsibility was given to one of his trusted bodyguards Big. He made sure they hire one of the best wedding planners in Thailand as money wasn't an issue for them.

As Kinn entered the hall- wearing a black tuxedo, with a white bowtie- he realised his bodyguard had done a great job handling this event considering this wasn't really his job. At least it's much better than what Thankhun would've done as he insisted on doing this job for his dear brother, but Kinn didn't quite like the Idea as his brother would've ruined the theme and make everything look colourful. This had Thankhun sulking for a week, but now he is here right beside his dear brother, being part of his happiness. Thankhun hated Porsche at first because of his bad mouth and impulsively, but inside he knew Porsche is the only guy that can control his brother's heart and will keep him happy for the rest of his life. He is now quite close to Porsche and his friend group as they often go to Yok's bar together.

Kinn was taken to the stage by his two brothers on either side of him. A vicar was standing next to on the stage waiting for another groom.

Minutes later Porsche- who was wearing a white tuxedo and a red bowtie- entered the hall and everyone started clapping. He was accompanied by his younger brother on one side and his mother on another side. His friends were really happy to see him. They ran towards him as soon as they saw him and started teasing him. Kinn was getting impatient so he pulled Porsche to the stage. Everyone started giggling seeing his reaction. He told the vicar to start the ceremony and he was more than happy to do so.

Porsche and Kinn exchanged the vows and then comes the ring. Porsche isn't as rich as Kinn, but he still insisted on buying him a decent ring made of white gold, with their name engraved on it. Fortunately he managed to save enough money for it. Kinn on the other hand, also went with a simple golden ring, with smaller microdimonds embedded in it. They both looked at each other and exchanged the rings, which perfectly suited them.

"Dear Kinn Theerapanyakul, do you accept Porsche Kittisawat as you lawful husband,?" Asked the Vicar.

"I do," Kinn responded confidently.

"Dear Porsche Kittisawat, do you accept Kinn Theerapanyakul as you lawful husband?" Vicar repeated now to Porsche.

"I definitely do," Porsche responded.

"You may now kiss,"

Both of them kissed eachother and everyone clapped. Thankhun was dramatically crying while Porsche's mom had tears on her face.

Now the fun part. Porsche and Kinn was going to throw a bouquet to the crown and 'the next groom or bride will be chosen' as they say. They turned around and did the tradition. Everyone pushing one another to catch the bouquet while it was in the mid air. It slowly flew across the hallway and landed on someone's hand. Pete.

Pete was astonished. He was sweating from everywhere, sweat dripping down his face, but people were too exited to notice that. They all clapped for Pete, some were disappointed that they didn't caught the bouquet.