Chapter 2: Free Time Event #1

A.N: I want to thank you all so much for getting this story over 100+ reads. It really means so much to me. Now with that out of the way, on with the chapter!

=======

*Ding dong, bing bong*

I opened my eyes to see Monokuma appear on the monitor.

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

I got out of bed and went to take a quick shower. After I finished and got dressed, I headed out of my room to be seen by Taka.

"Good morning, Hanako!" Taka yelled.

I nearly shrieked, but I managed to hold it in. "G-Good morning."

Taka smiled. "Yes, morning greetings are quite a delight! Such an energizing way to start the day! Now then, let's make sure we both do our very best throughout the day!"

I shrugged and walked off to the dining hall for breakfast. After I finished, I went back to my room.

Hmm...there's tons of time left. Maybe I should spend some time with someone.

A/N: For these free time events, I'll be picking everyone's events by using a wheel. These will be featured in Hanako's POV, except for her own, it will be switched to Makoto's POV.

=Free Time=

Toko Fukawa:

I went to Toko's bedroom door and rang her doorbell. I thought that maybe she would like it if someone were to talk to her.

Toko opened the door and glared at me. "What do you w-want?"

"Hello Toko. I was wondering if we could spend some time together?" I asked.

Toko's face turned shocked. "You want to s-spend time with me...? I don't know what you're p-planning, but...do whatever y-you want."

I spent some time with Toko.

We stood in silence for a bit. It looked like she wanted to say something, so I decided to talk. "So, Toko?"

"What? You wanna t-talk to me? Well, I can't stop y-you. So talk already!" Toko spat with a blush on her face.

I took a deep breath. "Alright. So, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

"Why do you w-wanna know...?" She asked.

"Well, I mean, you know... We're trapped here together, right? If we're gonna be friends, it'd be nice to get to know each other," I explained.

"Huh? What'd you just s-say?"

"What do you mean?"

"After that p-part about being trapped... We're gonna be wh-what?" Toko looked mad.

"Oh, that. I said, 'friends'. Is that a problem?"

"Hmmmeeheheheeh... Whaddya mean, f-friends!? You think I'm s-stupid? You're trying to trick me! I've already been h-hurt once before... I'm not gonna l-let it happen again...! Come on, y-you don't really care about m-me... You don't want to kn-know about me! Even I know that...!"

"That's not true at all. I'm very sorry that you got hurt before. I've been hurt too, but I can assure you I really want to know you."

"Fine. Then t-tell me... You know why they c-call me the Ultimate Writing Prodigy, right?"

"Of course. It's because you write novels, and you won all kinds of literature prizes."

"Then tell me wh-what I'm good at... Tell m-me what my genre specialty is! If you r-really wanna convince me you give a crap, you should at least kn-know that...!"