Chapter 23: Missing Alter Ego

Have a double chapter post since I was busy with school to publish a chapter last week. Enjoy!

=======

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

I yawned as I got out of bed, did my morning routine, and headed to the dining hall. Soon Sakura, Hina, Hifumi, Celeste, Hiro, and Makoto came trickling into the dining hall.

"Taka and Kyoko are not here today..." Celeste observed.

"Kyoko's still on guard duty, probably," Hiro explained.

"I have no idea about Taka..." Sakura said.

"May as well just forget about that guy!" Hifumi suggested angrily.

"You don't have to get so mad..." Hina said.

"They're rivals in love. What're ya gonna do...?" Hiro asked.

"Don't put me on the same level as that...that... virgin! I might catch his virginity!" Hifumi said.

"Nah, my guess is you're already infected..." Hiro said.

"Wait, can you really catch it!?" Hina began to panic.

"Stop being vulgar. Let's eat breakfast," Celeste suggested.

As soon as everyone approached their food, a chilling laugh cried out.

"...Kyeehaha!"

"Huh? That voice..." Hina said.

The doors to the dining hall exploded open, and the figure of Genocide Jack appeared.

"Kyeeehahaha!" the serial killer laughed.

"So it's you, Genocide Jack. And..." Sakura trailed off when she saw Byakuya enter the room.

"Don't bother asking why we arrived at the same time. The answer should be obvious," Byakuya scowled.

"I'll give you a hint... I'm wearing red lingerie today!" Jill blushed.

"Umm...I don't think anyone wanted to know..." Hina commented.

"Hold on a second! You...!" Jill pointed at Hina.

"H-Huh...!?" Hina gasped.

"What's your top power level, like 35-22-33!? You start out big on top to try and look thinner down south! Look at your melons! They're seriously gargantuan! Do you dunk 'em in milk every night or something!?"

"Y-You're starting to freak me out...!"

"Can you stop talking about Hina's chest!?" I ordered.

"Aww, don't be so jealous Hanny. Your melons come in a pretty close second," Jill said.

"..." I could feel my cheeks turn pink.

"If you lay a finger on them...I will show you no mercy!" Sakura threatened.

Celeste turned her attention to Byakuya. "So? What do you want? Surely you are not here to join us for breakfast."

"Of course not. I came to hear a story," Byakuya explained.

"A story...?" Makoto repeated.

"A story that nobody's bothered to tell me yet," Byakuya clarified.

He must be talking about Alter Ego...

"Sorry, but we can't talk about that right now," Sakura said.

"Why not?" Byakuya asked.

"Because of certain...circumstances," Sakura explained, her eyes flickered at the security camera.

Checkmate of Death (Danganronpa THH x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara