Class Trail #1 Part 2: Oh, How the Tables Have Turned

"Knowing what she'd been through, I just can't believe she would have opened the door for anyone," Makoto said.

"...What if her being scared was a lie?" Kyoko suggested.

"Huh...? Wh-What the hell is that supposed to mean!? Why would she lie about something like that!?" objected Makoto.

"I know you don't want to consider it, but look at this and tell me...can you still deny the possibility?" Kyoko then pulls out a piece of paper with shaded words from her pocket. There were words on it that read:

"There's something I want to talk to you about, just us two. In five minutes, come see me in my room. Check the nameplates to make sure you don't get the wrong room, okay? Sayaka"

"I found a notepad during my search, and I shaded in the top sheet with a pencil. And these are the words that appeared," Kyoko explained.

"Oh man, I've totally seen people do that on detective shows!" Hina cried out. "When you write, it can leave an imprint. Sketch over the next sheet of paper, and you can see the words! When I saw that, I was like, 'Holy crap! I better make sure I rip the paper out before I use it from now on!'"

"It's a pretty old-fashion technique, but even the classics can be surprisingly useful sometimes. Oh, and I should also mention...I found the notepad on the desk in Makoto's room," Kyoko said.

"Huh?" Makoto said confusedly.

"Which means, only someone who had been in Makoto's room before the incident could have written it," Kyoko explained.

"Then either it was Makoto, who lived there, or Sayaka, who switched rooms for a single night..." Byakuya said.

"So, Makoto...did you write this?" Kyoko asked.

"N-No, I didn't. But-" Before Makoto could continue, I cut him off.

"Of course he didn't. Because the letter has Sayaka's signature on it."

"B-But why? Why would she write that?" Makoto asked.

"The note was likely her way of getting in touch with a certain someone. She must have slid it under their door to let them know she wanted to meet with them in secret," Kyoko explained.

"If you got an invitation like that from the Ultimate Pop Sensation, what young man could resist?" Hifumi asked. "Oh course, I'm only into 2D so it wouldn't have any effect on me!"

"...But can we be sure anyone even got this note?" Celeste asked. "And honestly, even if they did, I do not think they are at all involved in what happened."

"Huh? What makes you say that?" Chihiro asked.

"Hmhm... Would you like to hear what I have to say? Very well, then. Pay attention!" Celeste ordered.

-Nonstop Debate! Make Your Argument!-

Celeste: Sayaka and Makoto switched rooms, correct? But in the note, the place they were asked to come to... It specifically says "my" room.

Chihiro: I see... So if someone read that note...then they would have gone to Sayaka's room!

Celeste: Exactly. The room that Makoto was staying in.

Truth Bullet: Dorm Nameplates

Hanako: I TESTIFY AGAINST THAT!

-BREAK!!-

"Actually Celeste, the nameplates on Makoto and Sayaka's rooms got switched," I explained.

"They got...switched?" Celeste asked in shock.