Chapter 15: Another Investigation

I picked up the Monokuma file and began to read the information.

"The victim was Chihiro Fujisaki. The time of death is estimated to be around 2:00 a.m. The body was discovered in the girls locker room, on the 2nd floor of the school. The cause of death was a blow to the head with a blunt object. She was killed instantly."

That's all it says. I shouldn't really complain about it, I just have to work with it.

Monokuma File #2 has been added as a truth bullet

I headed over to Chihiro's body when a poster on the wall caught my eye. On the poster was a girl in a bikini on all fours hunching over in a position. Taking my eyes off her...cleavage, I saw that her face was covered in blood.

It must have happened during the murder.

I turned and noticed a dumbbell on the ground with one side of it covered with a bloodstain. Makoto and Byakuya both noticed it as well.

"The Monokuma File said "a blow to the head with a blunt object" is what killed her," Byakuya recapped.

"Does that mean this dumbbell was actually the murder weapon...?" Makoto asked.

"I don't imagine it could have been anything else," Byakuya answered.

Locker Room Dumbbell has been added as a truth bullet

Underneath Chihiro's body, there was a fresh bloodstain on the carpet. It must've been splattered with blood during the murder...

"I use this locker room all the time. Now...it's become the site of Chihiro's death," Sakura spoke.

"Why was she killed in the locker room? Perhaps she could have been killed somewhere else, and then carried here. She would've been light to carry," I suggested.

"She was very light, that is true. It wouldn't be hard for someone to carry her. But still... I still think she came here on her own, by choice," Sakura said.

"Oh yes! I remember that she's been talking a lot about how she wanted to get stronger. But according to the Monokuma File, she was killed around two in the morning. Would she really be exercising that late?" I asked.

"Hina or myself are usually in the locker room during the day. So she was probably avoiding it then."

"Avoiding it?"

"Although we invited her to join us more than once, she never showed up. So I can only assume she was trying to avoid us."

"So instead, she came to exercise in the middle of the night?"

"Perhaps. But it's difficult for me to imagine she would have come alone. She did want to start exercising, but she specifically mentioned she couldn't do it by herself. She needed support from others."

"So... she could've come here in the middle of the night to train in secret but also would have come with someone else."

"It's a possibility, I think," Sakura said.

Sakura's Account has been added as a truth bullet

Well, that about wraps up investigating the locker room. I better check out some other places.

I headed down to the first floor to investigate when Hina called out my name.

"Hanako! Big trouble! Need your help!"

"I'm kind of busy right now Hina," I said.

"But it's an emergency...! Emergency! C'mon, please! You gotta help me! This is a serious emergency! Please, please! You gotta help me!" Hina pleaded.