Class Trial #2 Part 1: Genocide Jack's Identity

CLASS TRIAL! ALL RISE!

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!" Monokuma started. "So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one...then I'll punish everyone 'besides' the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! Okay then, so first off... Let's talk about the murder weapon!"

-Nonstop Debate! Make Your Argument!-

Sakura: Chihiro's fatal injury... It appears it was a head wound.

Taka: According to the Monokuma File, the killer used a "blunt instrument," but... What kind of "blunt instrument" could it have been!?

Hiro: I bet it was an iron pipe!

Truth Bullet: Locker Room Dumbbell

Makoto: NO, THAT'S WRONG!

-BREAK!!-

"Can we agree that the object that dealt the fatal blow was the dumbbell, found at the scene of the crime? It was covered in blood, and there was nothing else at the scene that could have caused that kind of injury," Makoto explained.

"And the wound on the victim's head is consistent with the shape of the dumbbell. As far as I'm concerned, there's no mistake and no room for doubt on this one," Kyoko concluded.

"You...looked at her head wound?" Hina asked.

"Kyaaah! That's sooo creeeepy!" Hifumi shrieked. Kyoko said nothing.

"If you don't mind, I will proceed from here," Byakuya said. "Let's move on to discussion of the culprit. Although, I believe the criminal behind this heinous act is already quite clear."

"What? For real!?" Hiro cried out.

"Chihiro's killer is the fiendish serial killer, Genocide Jack!" Byakuya stated.

-Nonstop Debate! Make Your Argument!-

Byakuya: The culprit is Genocide Jack, I'm sure of it. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.

Hina: But...that's impossible!

Byakuya: Why? What makes it impossible?

Hina: Well, I mean...come on...! There's just no proof for it!

Truth Bullet: Genocide Jack Case File

Hanako: I TESTIFY AGAINST THAT!

-BREAK!!-

"Actually, I know one reason he could be involved," I said.

"What!?" Hina cried out.

"Byakuya, Makoto, and I came across a certain file while looking around the archive in the library." I pulled out the file from the e-Handbook. "It's some kind of confidential file the police put together about the Genocide Jack case."

"What...? That's kinda weird as shit, isn't it? What was something like that doing in the library?" Mondo asked.

"The why of it is probably more trouble than it's worth, so let's forget about that for now. More importantly, it outlines all the specifics of every Genocide Jack case in exceeding detail. According to the file, there appear to be two defining characteristics in every Genocide Jack case. The first is that a bloody message is found written at the scene of every murder," Byakuya explained.

"Oh, that's right! "Booblust"!" Hifumi said.

"Uh, no...it's actually "bloodlust"..." Hina corrected.