Class Trial #4 Part 2: Poison

"Plus, the biggest mystery of all--the locked room--still has yet to be explained. Until we take care of that, we can't say this case has been properly settled," Kyoko said.

"Oh, that part's easy! After she killed Sakura, Toko just hid in the locker again!" Hina explained.

"Huh! So she just hid in there till everyone showed up and opened the door? And while everything was all confused and hectic, she just snuck out of the locker into the group!" Hiro concluded.

"No, I don't think that's possible," Makoto debunked. "Even before we opened the door to the rec room, Hina and I both got a look inside. And at that point, the locker was already open. So obviously Toko couldn't have been hiding in there."

"Hrmm... Okay then, where 'was' she hiding?" Hiro questioned.

"I dunno! What's this whole "locked room" thing about, anyway?" Jill asked.

"How do you not know!? You killed her!" Hiro accused.

"I think the fact that I don't know proves I DIDN'T kill her, thank you very much!" Jill smiled.

"Y-You're lying!" Hina yelled.

"No, she's not. I've been saying all along, there's still more to this case," Byakuya said.

"But if Genocide Jill didn't do it, that means Ogre didn't die from the shot to the head..." Hiro trailed off.

"And?" Byakuya glanced at Hiro.

"W-Well, I can't imagine what else could have killed her..." Hina said.

"That's because you're overlooking vital information," Byakuya said.

-Nonstop Debate! Make Your Argument!-

Hiro: What was it that killed Ogre? If it wasn't from Genocide Jill's attack...then what was it?

Hina: There's no other possible cause. What killed Sakura... I can't think of anything other than the shot to her head!

Truth Bullet: Monokuma File #4

Makoto: NO, THAT'S WRONG!

-BREAK!!-

"According to the Monokuma File, Sakura had vomited blood. I think we can assume this was related to her cause of death. In fact, there was even a trace of blood left around her mouth," Makoto explained.

"Well, I mean...maybe when she got hit with the bottles, she cut the inside of her mouth..." Hina suggested.

"If that's all it was, the file wouldn't have specified "vomited blood." Not to mention, I didn't find any cuts inside her mouth," Kyoko explained.

"You even checked in there!? God, you really ARE into dead bodies!" Jill commented.

"No, I'm not "into" dead bodies. What I'm "into" is solving mysteries," Kyoko said.

"But if there wasn't a cut of anything, then what made her vomit blood?" Hiro asked.

"Some sort of reaction within her body. Most likely... Sakura was poisoned," Byakuya said.

"Poisoned...? Hiro gasped.

"That's right! This is the conclusion I've arrived at, and so there can be no mistake."

"Ahh! You're making me go all weak in the knees!" Jill drooled.

"Please stop! You're making me sick!" I pleaded.

"She was poisoned...? It isn't possible!" Hina denied.

"Is it really so hard to believe? Then let me explain exactly how the culprit was able to poison her," Byakuya said.