0.2

Its lunch. Honestly the only time of happiness for me. Four periods I had to wait, four period too long. 

"Oh my god," I laugh. "Wait, wait so start again." Cory, is explaining a story to me, and its pretty funny.

"So, Lilly took your phone..." I start and giggle. (Lilly is his youngest sister). 

"Charlie, this isnt  funny. She threatened to drop it. She ran around the saying 'Core get phone, Core get phone'. Then she took my shirt and ran with that too." 

"Aw poor you." I laugh. 

Cory has 3 little sisters. Jasmine, Cleo and Lilly. Jasmines the oldest and Lilly the youngest. Its funny because he doesn't know how to live with girls. He'll call me at like 10 at night just to ask me to buy Jasmine pads. 

"I need a brother." 

"You need guy friends." 

"I have guy friends." 

"No you don't." 

"You right." He says in a serious voice and then chuckles. He stares at me for a while. "I love your curls." 

"Wow, thats off topic." I smirks while swiping a strand of my messy hair behind my ear. "Thanks."

***

After school finished, Bella and I walk (well she walks I ride my penny board) to the Coffee House. 

"Hello, I am here." I say in my King Julian voice from Madagascar. 

"Good to know, I need you at the counter." Reed says tossing me my apron. 

"But there's nobody here." 

"Still need you on counter." He says and I roll my eyes. Reed owns the Coffee House and every since I was twelve, I've worked here. He's been actually paying me to work since I was fifteen. Working's fun -_-.

 At 4:37, a guy walks into the Coffee House. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Seems by the look of it he's taller than me. I'm guessing 5'9 and up. He's wearing a navvy blue shirt with white converse. 

"Welcome to the Coffee House, what can I get you." 

"What do you recommend?" He smirks looking at me. 

"Uhhh, Whipped Coco. Its just hot chocolate with whipped cream." 

The guy nods his head and doesn't lose eye contact with me. 

"I'll have that and a mocha," he looks at my name tag. "Charlie." He gives me the money and I go to make his drink. 

"Who's that?" Reed whispers. 

"Don't know." 

"I don't like him." 

"I don't know him." 

"Still don't like him."

"Behave." I glare at Reed and give the guy his drinks. 

"Thank you." He says only taking one drink. 

"Sir, you forgot your other drink." 

"Its not for me." He says winking at me and then leaves the Coffee House. 

"Who was--?" Bella asks. 

"I have no freaking clue." 

***

Its so weird. I can't stop thinking about the Stranger in Converse and how he just walked in and wow. 

I'm not gonna lie, he's very attractive. But I have a boyfriend. 

"Whatcha thinking about?" Cory asks me. Without thinking I answer: 

"S.C" The code name for Strangers in Converse. 

"S.C?" Cory asks. 

"South Carolina." Bella saves my ass. "It's a great state. Charlie and I were looking through our past yearbook from elementary and we found a project we did on South Carolina." 

"Cool." Cory nods. "Wanna hang out later today?" 

"I can't, I have to work." 

"You always have to work." 

"Sorry." 

"Its good. I have to get to class." 

"Alright, bye." 

***
Skipping to after school, I have to work.

Tragic

It was almost exact. At 4:37, the SC walked in with Nike hightops and an Adias jacket.

I squint at him.

"Why would you do that?" I question.

"Do what Charlie?" He asked, emphasizing on Charlie.

Great he remembers your name.

"Why would you mix Adias and Nike?" I ask, he smirks.

"To confuse people like you. Anyway, I'll take the mocha."

"Okay, give me a sec."

***

well this sucked. i explained why its bad in the last chapter. the next chapters should  be fine. have fun reading