3.0

Bella drives to the hospital once I tell her why we're driving. Throughout the car ride, she tries to comfort me saying how he's okay and I shouldn't worry.

But I can't help but think about the worst.

We reach the hospital and I zayn out that car. I'm basically running to the front desk ringing the bell because they OBVIOUSLY don't see my panic.

"M'am calm down. How can I help you?" The lady at the desk says. She has the same voice as the lady on the line. High and perky.

"Charlie Season, I'm here for Dylan Simmons." I say almost out of breath.

"I'm sorry but only family can see him right now. He just got out of surgery and he's not awake."

"Then why the hell would you call me if I can't see him!"

"M'am there is no reason to yell." She says annoyingly. Once she says that I do a very weird thing in this situation, I laugh.

"There's. No. Reason. To. Yell." I chuckle between breaths. "I'm sorry, my mind's not wrapping around the concept of how you called me saying my boyfriend was in an accident and I can't see him."

"I was hoping you'd call his parents." She says calmly.

"WELL YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT!" I am screaming this time.

"M'am, I need you to calm down."

My fist clench and I take deep breaths because this bitch is asking to get slapped.

"Bella, venir a hablar con este molesto puta." I mumble under my breath so only Bella can hear.

Translation: Bella, come talk to this annoying bitch.

"When can she see him?" Bella asks the lady calmly.

"Roughly...30 minutes." The lady answers. Bella lets out a sigh.

"Okay, thank you. We'll try to contact his parents."

Bella was always the calm one when I was stressed or about to cut someone. When we sit down in the uncomfortable hospital chairs, I just want to cry. But I don't. I sit there, like an emotionless robot , staring at my phone, counting down the minutes until I can see Dylan. 

Bella's hand rubs my back as I place my head or her shoulder. "He's okay, Charlie."

Ten minutes after Bella talked to the lady at the front desk, Dylan's parents come rushing into the hospital.

Dylan's mom is the same reaction as mine. Screaming at the lady in the front, Dylan's father playing the role of Bella.

They let them see Dylan because they're family but I still have 18 minutes, and 26 seconds to go.

But who's counting.

I swear I jumped out the not-so-cozy plain colored chair when Dylan's parents came.

The don't have a look of happiness but they don't have a look of deep sadness either.

It's a look that Dylan's mom has that tells me I can see him.

"Room 26c." Dylan's mom says to Bella and I. 

I don't even realize that I'm walking or that Bella's talking to me. All that's on my mind is if Dylan's okay.

He's okay.

He has to be okay, right?

Please be okay.

"Dylan?"

***

dont kill me guys. i have something planned for the next chapter.

vote and comment