2.3

It's about 2 am in the morning and I was binge watching Sherlock when I got a call from Dylan.

"Cooooocooooo." I hear through the speaker of my phone.

"Dylan." I answer keeping my eyes glued on Benedict Cumberbatch's jaw line (as you do).

"I'm drunk as fuck right now."

"Really, I couldn't tell." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, well I am and I need you to come and pick me up."

I let out a huge sigh into the cell phone.

"Can't you get one of your friends to drop you home?"

"Leo's getting laid." I hear a giggle come from Dylan's side of the phone. "Try saying that ten times fast. Leo's getting laid, Leo's getting laid, Leo's getting...shit I forgot what comes next."

Leo's the Tea guy.

(A/N: if for some reason you don't know who the tea guy is he came in every day to the coffee house to order tea and left)

I find the remote to my TV and pause it. "Where are you Dylan?"

"At a party, keep up Coco."

"Yeah, I know. Where is the party?"

"Some house on Window Reef."

"Okay, I'll be there in ten."

"Thanks, I love you." My heart stops for moment, even though he's drunk I'm still not over it.

"Whatever."

I walked out my room and left a note for Reed on the counter saying that I'd probably be at Dylan's house and I'd call him in the morning.

I'm an adult now.

It didn't take long for me to find the house. A bunch of cars parked outside on house, and music pumping loudly? It must be the library.

I park my car and walk towards the house. I'm just hoping that Dylan's somewhere that I can pick him up easily.

Even though I'm in sweats, no make up, and a messy bun, they're still drunk college guys whistling at me. One even attempted to touch my butt, he might have a broken arm now.

he'll live

I didn't have to go far before Dylan found me. He was waiting on the doorstep with a beer in his hand talking to some guy.

"Coco!" He shouts as he gets up and wraps his arm around me. "This... is MY girlfriend."

"Let's go." I tell him pulling him towards the car but he hesitates.

'Don't you want to stay a while, have a beer."

"Listen, I left Sherlock Holmes' jawline and Moriarty's crown for your drunk ass. We're leaving."

"Oooooo, sassy Charlie." He giggles and I let out a loud sigh and we head towards the car.

***

I run through Dylan's pants to find the keys to his apartment when we reach there.

"Thanks for taking me home, babe."

"Whatever." I answer, opening the door to his surprising clean apartment.