2.5

Dylan left the room to go take a shower and I texted Bella.

Me: girl, Dylan asks me to move in with him

Wife (aka Bella): WHAT?!?

Me: I don't know what to do

Wife: where are you?

Me: at his house, he was drunk last night so I picked him up and stayed over

Wife: oh

Wife: are you going to do it?

Me: idk

Me: I legit just turned 18

Wife: and everything's rushed

Me: exactly

Wife: would you tho?

Me: I d k probably

Wife: so yes

Me: stop

Me: in confuzzled

Wife: you could talk to your mom about it

Me: uhhhhhhh

Wife: you should

Me: maybe

Wife: gtg

Me: k bye

Me: PRAY FOR MEEEEEEEE

Wife: lol

Wife: bye

I close my phone and head towards the kitchen to be greeted by a shirtless with his lower in sweatpants.

I decide to stare at him a while.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He says and I raise a brow at his offer.

"Gladly." I answer, taking out my phone to take a picture of him.

"Seriously, you took a picture?"

"One does not take a picture of their hot boyfriend. I took like four...teen.

"No. Get my good side." He says turning towards me and flexing.

damn.

"One more." Dylan says and he walks fast towards me and take out his on phone so he can take a picture. He kisses me on the cheek which makes me scrunch up my nose and giggle.

"You look adorable."

"Thank you, I think it's the dimples."

"Whatever it is, you look damn cute." He kisses my forehead. "I'm putting this on snapchat."

"Why?" I ask him, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Because my girlfriend looks adorable, and I can. It's my phone." He answers so, I squint my eyes at him and stick out my tongue.

"Bite me." I say and squint my eyes at him.

"Where?" He raising a brow and I scoff at him. "I'll bring breakfast to the table and you can find a movie or show or whatever."

"SHERLOCK!" I scream with my arms in the air.

"No, it's boring."

"You're boring." I snap back.

"Sorry, I just didn't find it entertaining."

"Which one did you watch?" I ask him.

"Blind something."

"Ew. Don't watch the blind baker on your first watch.

"Sorry?" He chuckles.

"We watch the one when queen enters."

"Beyonce?"

"No, Moriarty."

***

After watching the episode of Sherlock, Dylan gets addicted and wants to watch the other episodes.

"No." I tell him. "Maybe another time. I need to get to the Coffee House."

"Why?"

"Because."

"You should just cuddle with me."

"Tempting deal. Imma have to pass." Dylan pouts his highly kissable lips.

"We could do something tomorrow."

"Okay." He answers, winking at me as I leave.

***

"Charlie!" Reed screams dramatically and wraps his arms around me. "I thought you were dead. How did you survive the war? "

"I don't know, brother." I giggle and play along.

"No, but seriously. You left in the middle of the night to go to Dylan's house."

"He was drunk." I answer, going behind the counter and getting a cookie.

"That must of been funny."

"No freaking hilarious. I have black mail to hold against him." I laugh a little then I stop.

"What's on your mind?" He asks me.

"Okay, don't freak out. Dylan asked me to move in with him--"

"What?!?"

"But, but, but, I didn't say anything. I really want to stay here with you, with my job and unlimited food."

Reed's quiet for a while.

"If you did decide to move in..."

"I'd probably wouldn't even stay there all the time. I'd still live here, I'm not going to move in. I love this place."

"So like a sleepover, just not so permanent as a move."

"Exactly."

"Do whatever makes you happy, you're an adult."

"I am an adult. Now, I'm gonna go upstairs, go into my onsie and watch Disney movies with my teddy bear." I grab two more cookies from the display case. "I'm so mature."

***

hello friends. hope you liked this ugly chapter, i mean its hideous, ewwwww. ive been writing a lot of filler chapter lately.

i promise some real shiz will happen soon, im just going through a bit of a writer's block.

vote and comment fam