3.1

1.01k reads.
im calm, im cool.
ANSMDKTJWKQKEIFMF

***

"Dylan?" I ask softly knocking on the hospital door. Dylan doesn't answer though, he's sleeping.

I've seen his asleep before (in the most non-creepy way possible), but this is different. He doesn't look like the Dylan filled with life but a pale Dylan.

A small whimper escapes my lips as I look down at him because I want to cry.

But I don't.

Bella grabs my hand, squeezes it and then leaves the room so that it's just Dylan and I.

I grab a rolling stool and pull it up beside Dylan to observe him. He's alive, the beeping thing on the wall says so. He's shirtless with bandages wrapped around abdomen and torso.

maybe you should talk to him like how people do in the movies.

yeah let's do that.

"Hey." I say as if he's awake and can hear me. "Uh..." I trail.

"Screw it, Imma be straight forward right now. Don't die, Dylan. I'm at a point of my life I'm genuinely happy and not just faking a smile. That's because of you."

I actually feels tears coming down my face.

"It's different when I'm with you it's like...a frickin' chick flick and that's extremely girly but I don't care.

"And when we kiss..." I chuckle at the thought of Dylan's lips against mine. "...it's like...fireworks, sparks.

"Look what I'm trying to say is that..." I hesitate for a while.

three simple words.

"I. Love. You." I say slowly and try to pronounce every word. I chuckle again and hot tears start to fall down my face.

"God, I love you Dylan Simmons and I wouldn't have come here from school if I didn't. You know I'm not a people person and hate going outside. Just..." I exhale deeply. "...stay alive, stay with me, Dylan. Please."

I grab his hand and bring it to my lips. "Please." I say hoarsely. "Please."

***

a v short chapter but i legit cried writing this

no one talk to me im fukin emotional rn

vote, comment and shiz