0.7

160 views dudes? Thank you!

"So this is where the great Dylan..."

"Simmons."

"The great Dylan Simmons live." I say as I slowly clap my hands together. Dylan lives in an apartment. It's pretty medium sized with a kitchen and living room. They're a general distance apart from each other. And it looks like it has three rooms. "Where is your textbook?"

"On my bed." He points. 

"You give it to me. I'm not going on your bed." I cross my hands across my chest. "Give me the book."

"Here. Page 64." Dylan hands me the book and I skimming the page so I can think of questions.

"Okay why is stomach surgery mostly performed?"

"Stomach Cancer. Since we're playing the Question Game, can you bake me something?"

"Depends what you ask me to bake. What are the three main type of stomach surgeries?"

"Endoscopic resection, partial gastrectomy--"

"Is that even a word?"

"I'm not done answering my question. And apparently. The last one is total gastrectomy. Can you bake me...a cupcake?"

"I need yeast and baking soda." I sat on the floor of Dylan's apartment for a good thirty minutes. We covered everything we need to cover about stomach surgery and I was ready to bake.

"You have nothing to cook with here. I need yeast and baking soda."

"It's there. My mom comes in every now and then and stocks up my pantry. There's yeast there too. Start baking Coco."

"Excuse you. I will bake when I wanna bake. So I'm going to start right now. Not because you told me to but, because I want to." I say as I pour two cups of flour into a bowl. While I'm baking, Dylan looks over my shoulder.

"How's the cooking going?" Dylan asks as he goes more over my shoulder than usual.

"Can I help you sir?" I ask him and raise an eyebrow. "I just want to see how the Great Charlie works." He says and he chest presses against my back.

"I like my personal space." I say as a smile slowly creeps on my face. (And if you're worried about the time. It's on 8:41. I'm good.)

"When will you be done?"

"I'm putting the batter in the pan now. Cooking it takes twenty minutes."

"While it bakes. Wanna play twister." Dylan asks as he rubs my arm.

"You really got a thing for younger girl's don't you?" I accept Dylan's request. So as soon as I put in the cupcake he pulls out a Twister board (or sheet in this matter."

***

"Left hand on blue." Dylan says as I extend my body so my hand can reach the blue. We've been at this for ten minutes and I'm having so much fun right now.

"My turn. Right foot on green." Dylan moves his foot. Basically, I'm about to topple over and my body strength is getting weak.

"Right had on red." Dylan says as I try to move my hand. "I...can't...get...there. Woah!" I fall which causes Dylan to fall.

"I'm sorry." I apologize as Dylan looks at me in my eyes. He's going to try to kiss you again. What do I do? Kiss him. You know you want to. Cory. I can't do it. Dylan's face inches closer to mine. If he thinks that I'm not going to kiss him after two times, he going to think I don't like him and I do.

"Dylan." I whisper when his lips are almost close to mine. "Coco." He whispers back. Just before our lips touched my phone rings. I let out a sigh of relief but Dylan let's out a sigh , sigh.

The caller ID reads CORY. No. No, no, no, no, no! This is not the time! Why couldn't it be Reed?

"Who's that?" Dylan asks.

"Reed." I lie.

"Don't lie to me Coco. It clearly says CORY."

"Okay. That's my first lie to you. Truth? He's a guy that goes to my school."

"I believe that. But why is he calling you?"

"You're acting like Reed. Chill. Okay. Cory is my partner on a project. Know let me go take out your cupcakes. I touch Dylan's shoulder and get the cupcakes out the oven."

***

"I'm home Reed. And I feel like baking!" I yell when I enter the Coffee House.

"Okay!" Reed shouts back. I give Dylan a hug and go on my tipy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's to make up for tonight." I pat him twice on the cheek.  "I would prefer to make out with you."

"I know. Good Night Smokey." I say.

"Smokey? New nickname."

"Yeah. Night."

***

Hey luffs. I hope you liked this chapter. I thank Im_simply_me176 for helping me and you should read her book.

5-7 views
1-2 votes
1-2 comments