1.8

"He what?!?" Bella asks as I pace my room eating food.

"I love you, Bella. It wasn't love you like texting he straight out said I love you."

"You're only eighteen."

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID."

"You just met him a few months ago."

"I know!"

"What a way to greet someone. 'Hey, I haven't talked to you since last week but let me say I love you'."

"I'm freaking out Bella."

"What'd you say when he told you?"

"gottablast." I mumble.

"What was that?" Bella raises both eyebrows.

"GOTTA BLAST, BELLA. I said gotta blast."

"Well shit."

"I know." I hold my head in my hands and Bella pats my back. 

"You are very awkward."

"Tell me something I don't know." I sigh. "The thing is I thought he was going to break up with me like Cory did. That's what I kind of was expecting. But then he says 'I love you.'"

"Do you love him back?" Bella asks me and I look her straight in the eye with a confused look on my face.

"Do I what?"

"Do you love him? You're not really ranting about 'how dare he say that' you're more freaking out. So do you?"

"I don't fucking know!" I nearly scream. Well that's how you know you're pissed you rarely use that word. I do, but Charlie, you don't. "I just turned eighteen, I don't care about love. I should be thinking about my next college, my future career, what I want to do in life.

"Who you want to marry?" Bella asks me.

"Stop getting into my love life when you don't even have a boyfriend."

"Savage." Bella whispers to herself and giggles.

I start pacing the room again. "Poor kid is probably smoking his ass off, or drinking."

"Well you kind of did stress him out."

"I didn't even mean to." I walk faster and faster around the room. Then I feel arms embrace me and I let them.

"Calm down, you're making me want to eat by just watching you."

"I know, I know. I just wasn't--"

"Shut up and accept my hug."

"Okay."

***

Hello friends. Thanks for reading my book and I don't think I said this but thanks for getting this to 500+ reads. Okay, I have nothing to say.

if you wanna follow me on social media, if you wanna

twitter: wattxna
tumblr: wattxna
sc: tronnie1995

5-7 reads

1-2 votes

1-2 comments