epilouge

"Charlie Season," Ms. Mace on stage says as I walk on stage with my blue robe swaying.

holy fuck you're graduating.

"Ms. Season is my Pre-Med student and will carry on with her medical career of a..." Ms. Mace trails.

"A doctor." I smile and walk down the stairs with my Associates Degree.

A couple more students are called and then Ms. Mace look at the class of 2016 and smiles.

"Congratulations Class of 2016, you've graduated!" She cheers and believe throw their hats in the air (except for me because I'm not losing my hat)

holy fuck you graduated.

"Charlie!" Bella screams as she attacks me with a hug. "Niña, we graduated! We're adults." Bella thinks about what she says. "Ew, we're adults."

"Ew." I repeat and we both laugh. "You're coming over later today, right?"

"Of course. By August, we'll be in Orleans U."

"Ee, we're going up." I gag and Bella laughs.

"I'm going to go talk to someone, see you later." Bella tells me and nods.

"Bye, babe."

"CHARLETTA!" My mom calls from across the way while my family plus Dylan run towards me. "I'm going to cry. Look how much you've grown and know you're graduating. LET ME TAKE A PICTURE! ¡SONREÍR!"

My mom takes a picture and I actually smile. I've found reason to smile again, I'm happy. My parents are in my life, Reed isn't going anywhere and neither is Dylan.

"Mami, you've taken like ten pictures. Can I relax my face?" I ask my mom and she sighs and she drops her phone.

My dad is the next to hug me, and he looks proud. "You've grown up to be a successful woman." He says and I return it with a "thank you".

"Don't forget she's going to be a doctor. I told you!" My mom screams.

she needs to chill.

"Where's Bella? Bella! Come here!" My mom screams another time to get Bella so we can take a picture together.

Bella and I do a bunch on silly poses and can't contain our laughter.

Afterwards, Reed congratulates me and tell me he'll see me back at the house. Now, I'm left with Dylan who was standing patiently while everyone was taking pictures.

"I've waited very long for my hug, Coco." Dylan smiles as I wrap my arms around his neck and have to go on my tipy toes to get to him.

he's a frickin' giraffe.

"Congrats Coco." He says in my ears which shivers down my spine. He pulls away from my hug and looks at me.

"Another year of college ans I'm off the the second 4 years of med school."
"I know." I tell him because that's all he's been talking about. "At least I'll have my girl with me the whole way."

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that I agreed to move in with Dylan?

no?

sorry.

"I'm almost done packing." I tell him as we hold our hands together.

woah litch, y'all moving to fukin fast rn