9.

3rd Person

Alex made sure that she kept the letter in her bag and got herself ready when Aira woke up. Sage also checked under their seats if the letter fell.

Aira noticed the sudden change in Alex's mood.

"Not looking gloomy anymore? You seem refreshed. You did not possibly do anything while I was asleep, did you?" Aira questioned with creased brows.

"Hey, I was behaving, okay? I'm obeying your instructions, ma'am."

"You better do, or we'll be both in big trouble. Just wait until we get to the hotel and maybe we can come to an arrangement." Aira then winked at her as she smiled.

"Yes! Thank you! That ring does look good on your finger. No wonder you don't like to remove it anymore." Alex teased which made Aira blush.

"Stop teasing me or I'll take back what I said a while ago." Aira threatened while giving her falcon eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I'll behave now." Alex giggled.

"Ladies, after you," Hans spoke to them while simply brushing Aira's hands secretly.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Oh!" Aira smiled sweetly.

"You're always welcome.." then in a hushed tone he continued, "future Mrs. Oh..."

Aira glared at his boldness but couldn't hide her amusement. She just left hurriedly while dragging Alex behind. Hans laughed at her reaction. They exited the airport at 6:30 pm and when they got outside, the driver was already waiting for them.

Alex and Sage together with their managers finally had their privacy when they boarded the limo for the four of them while the rest of their team boarded in the separate van following their ride. This time, the four finally sat with their chosen partners as Hans closed the division in their seat from the driver.

They are now headed towards The Peninsula Shanghai Hotel where they will be checked-in.

Upon arrival, Hans met with the producer of the network that purchased the rights to air their drama in China. Both of them spoke in Mandarin and they were impressed at how Hans spoke like a native with the producer.

Alex couldn't catch up with their conversation because they were talking too fast. When she looked at Aira, she noticed her smiling as if she knew what they were talking about. So she asked her.

"Do you have any idea what Hans is negotiating with the producer? You're all smiles there." Alex asked cluelessly.

"Hans is trying to negotiate about us having connecting rooms instead of two suites because he said that you and Sage would be sharing a makeup artist. The producer said that they can provide another make-up artist if Sage wants, but he insisted that your boyfriend is picky with his makeup that's why he cannot just accept anyone. He's putting his negotiation skills to the test but I know full well his intention. Aigooooo, Hans Oh." Aira did not notice that she was looking at her fiancee with pride and affectionate eyes that caught Alex's attention, and not her tone and words.

"Wow, you look just like a proud wife looking at her successful husband. Relax, you're making it obvious, you know." Alex teased her, which made Aira revert to her detached self.

"Of course not." She continued ignoring Alex's teasing and after a moment Hans went back to them all smiles.

"Success?" Aira asked him simply.

"Of course!" Hans responded proudly.

"Let's wait for a moment as Mr. Lim tries to change our rooms."

Sage was sitting silently the entire time as he already saw some paparazzi trying to bid their time to capture the moment. He kept his distance from Alex but made a warning to the team.

"Five paparazzi are here. We can talk freely when we get to our rooms." He cautioned everyone which made them more vigilant.

They finally settled down in their rooms. They were accommodated in the Astor Suite, which has an outdoor terrace and a jacuzzi which most probably wouldn't be used, that was connected to a Grand Deluxe room while the glam team will be staying in the rooms across theirs.

They had dinner at the hotel after unpacking their things and prepared everything for tomorrow's fan meeting. Aira instructed their glam team that they could now have the time for sightseeing afterward and Hans also instructed Sage stylist to do the same.

Their team was already familiar with each other during their shooting for After All, so they went out as a group. The four of them had to stay in their hotel rooms because of the paparazzi lurking around.

Luckily, Sage spotted them ahead of time that is why Hans changed their check-in names and asked Mr. Lim made arrangements about their "privacy" and he immediately sent bodyguards to make sure they don't cross their lines.

Later that night, when the girls were finally settled in their jammies, they heard a knock from the door from the other room. Aira rolled her eyes as she was expecting it to be Hans. So she stood acting irritated but deep in her heart she was excited but was surprised to see that it was Sage holding a bowl of chips and behind him was Hans holding his laptop.

The two girls were curious about what their alibis would be or if they would say the truth immediately.

"Uhm, our TV reception is bad, so we wanted to watch television in your room if that's okay?" Sage asked while looking at Aira looking like a boy who was caught with mischief.

Hans then pushed him inside, "Yes, TV reception is not good, and I came here to accompany Sage, so don't mind me. I'll just sit to work and read emails." Hans uttered defensively as he positioned himself to the table beside the couch.

The girls looked at each other because they know these two are just creating an alibi but they took a blind eye to it and acted as if they believed it.

Sage finally sat beside Alex, while the latter was sitting beside Aira. The chair Hans sat on was also adjacent to Aira while facing the TV.