20. star

Alex did not know how they got back to her apartment as she was glued to the ribbon on her finger.

When they got inside, Alex immediately sat on the couch while still looking at the ribbon which amused Sage even further. He could see the happiness on her face while looking at that improvised "ring" he made.

This is what made him head over heels for her. It was not the fame she is having now but her pure innocence that made her lovable before his eyes. She was still his Alex even if she is Elle to the public.

Alex felt Sage's presence so she immediately asked him a question that somewhat has been bugging her.

"Love, are you really sure about this? Aren't things going too fast between us?" She asked out of curiosity.

He then approached Alex in front of the couch and got down on his knee, as he took out the Harry Winston diamond ring in his hand.

The ring was not the usual engagement ring ladies out there would receive because he had it custom made for her.

If you look at it from the public eye, it would be just an ordinary platinum ring, but the diamond was integrated into the inside of the ring so Alex can wear it without catching attention.

Sage removed the ribbon and placed the ring on her finger.

"You might be thinking that I only proposed because I was caught in the moment, right? I ordered this when I visited a Harry Winston branch in China. I was envious as to how Aira could flaunt her engagement ring but I know it couldn't happen to us. So I had this custom made for you. Not too flashy but it could be a reminder of my love for you even if I'm inside the military. I will still and always be your star." He told her sincerely and Alex felt that which made her eyes teary. 

She can imagine Sage's journey of looking for and even thinking of what ring he will give to her. This surely adds value to this ring.

Sage then stood up and took Alex for a hug.

"I already had the ring and the intention to marry you beforehand. I just don't know when and how should I do it. Then the moment came earlier so rest assured that it was not because I became fascinated with Chipmunk Alex." His declaration received a pinch from Alex when she heard the "Chipmunk Alex".

"Silly. But I love it, Love. I could wear this everyday without people noticing. Thank you for being the best boyfriend for me! Oh sorry, fiancee rather." Alex replied, then sealed it with a kiss.

He then responded by giving her trailed light, soft, and open-mouthed kisses onto her neck, beginning from the back of her ears down her throat and her shoulder blades.

She gasped when he bit the area where her neck met her shoulders, suckling on the area. She let out a small whimper when he kissed the spot and nipped it again, creating a mark. Then he whispered,

"Can I have a reward for being the best fiancee then?" His lips brushed against the sensitive area of her neck as he was talking.

His feather-soft lips were teasing her. She was growing dizzy and could barely hold up her own body. Her legs wobbled, but his firm arms held her in place. His torturous seduction was doing things to her that she did not know was possible.

Alex felt her lower muscles clench, a familiar pool of warmth gathering in her lower stomach. When Sage didn't hear any protest from her, he took it as another "yes" for that night.

She gasped when he grasped her bosom without warning, squeezing it. Her body melted and her knees gave out, but he held her up. He moved his lips higher up and settled on the side of her neck, lavishing the area with his attention. He licked the area and then pressed a gentle kiss upon it. She let out a quiet, pleasing moan, his fingers digging into her waist.

His pupils dilated when he felt every curve of her body. He was supposed to be seducing her, but he felt it was the other way around. "More." She whispered, standing on her tippy-toes, wanting a kiss.

He crashed his lips onto hers, one hand traveling behind her neck to angle it better. Their lips feverishly met in a passionate, lustful kiss. She moaned against his mouth, opening her lips to dive in and explore every nook.

He pulled back to let her breathe and continued to kiss her closed eyelids, starting from the left to the right. He peppered her face with gentle kisses as her hands tugged at the ends of his hair. She was driving him equally crazy. He wanted her, every part of him did.

He then scooped her while kissing her without restraint. And when he finally got inside the room, he closed the door with his feet and moments later sounds of passion started to echo inside the apartment.

If only the walls can complain, they've heard a lot of "yes" that night.

It will be a long night for the newly engaged couple. Luckily, both of them don't have work tomorrow.