16. Alex brand

Meanwhile, the couple upstairs...

"Are you sure Auntie is not angry?" Sage asked worriedly after Mrs. Lee closed the door.

"She's not. If she is, I bet you are already packing your stuff now." Alex said confidently as she walked to the fridge to get some water. She became thirsty after her Mom's interrogation.

"I still feel bad that this is how she knew about us."

"Let's just visit them next weekend when I'm off. Luckily, my apartment is clean so she did not roam around the place just like how she used to."

"Lucky us. Your room was a disaster when I left, good thing I arranged everything when you got out. Whew, sleeping with a living turbine sure is a hassle."

"Ahh... Living turbine. You can go home now and sleep peacefully in your bed ALONE from now on! Want me to pack up for you? I would be willing to." Alex then started barging to her room annoyingly.

Sage strode fast to stop her just in time. He blocked the door towards her bedroom and held her shoulders.

"Hey, hey, I really should not mess with a lady who just woke up. Relax your brows, okay?" He then used his fingers to straighten her brows and added, "I love sleeping with a living turbine, but only the "Alex" brand. The bed feels cold and big when I'm alone." He then smiled at her.

"Corny." Alex retorted but she could not hide the blush on her face after hearing it.

"I know, hehe but admit it, you liked it. You blushed." He then pinched her slightly chubby cheeks and moved closer as they made a "nose to nose" gesture.

"Fine. Fine, happy?" Alex remarked.

"Always, with you." He replied then hugged her tightly as she rested her face on his chest.

"I'll miss my living turbine once I enlist. Can I bring you inside the military?"

"Sorry but you can't. You can go out if you want to see me. But excuse me! The bed being messy was not only my fault. Hello, I remember someone who can't keep his hands to himself and kept moving and moving and moving."

Sage affirmed her remark with a laugh. They stayed in the hug for a couple of minutes, as Sage started to sway in a form of a slow dance.

After a while, he asked, "So, what now? Are you hungry? Sleepy? What do you want?"

"You..." She replied mischievously.

Sage pushed her gently with a wide smile on his face and said,

"Anytime."

"You... Massage my back. It's aching. Not the one you're thinking!"

"Oh, massage. Okay, okay." He then dragged her inside the bedroom and let her sit on the bed as he also positioned at her back and started to massage her shoulders.

As Sage was massaging her shoulders, he suddenly whispered in her ear trying his luck.

"Back massage only or do you want a full massage?" He asked innocently.

Alex knew what he implied so she responded lazily, "I still have work later, so stop what you're thinking and behave."

"Okay. I'll just go to the agency too later... But my offer is still available, anytime." Alex smiled at his statement.

"Anytime, anytime but you don't even act on it..." Alex thought. She can't say that they were "very active" with that workout. Sage would prefer her to have enough sleep especially if she has work. He knew she's already tired, so he won't add to her fatigue unless she's off the next day.

They say true love won't be watered down by just physical intimacy because it's so deep that it becomes intangible.

Luckily, it's the kind of love Alex and Sage has.