moodswings.

❞You're watching me lie when I say that I'm fine. Without you, I don't even know myself. Through bloodshot eyes, the sky is falling, and I just want to fucking push you away.❞

Clover hated her life. A lot.

After the world's known band newest album, 5SOS5, is released, Luke Hemmings pays a little closer attention to his little sister— when he realizes whats happening behind closed doors, he brings her to Los Angeles immediately. Clover is a sixteen-year-old living with her parents on the outskirts of Sydney, Australia. Clover is in a two-year relationship with her boyfriend, Gavin, who is completely different behind closed doors.

Clover doesn't seem too keen on the idea, but in the end— Luke Hemmings saved her life.

"WHAT IS HE DOING TO YOU, CLOVER?"

"NOTHING."

"YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT'S A LIE. LUCKY, LET ME HELP YOU."

━━ A STORY about a girl who believes her life will end if she leaves him.

IN WHICH a girl who keeps everything behind closed doors.

OR

— IN WHICH an older brother saw exactly what was going on, as he'd had it done to him before.

CLOVER HEMMINGS

LUKE HEMMINGS

CALUM HOOD

ASHTON IRWIN

MICHAEL CLIFFORD

GAVIN CASTILLO

BLAIR JASPER

— Warnings, Disclaimer, and A Note. –

Warnings.

"Moodswings" is not romanticizing abusive relationships. This is a story to bring awareness to the people who suffer from abusive relationships and believe there's no way out. I am here to show that there is a way out and if you ever need someone to help you from a distance, my dms are always open to those who need it most.

That being said, Moodswings will be a very disturbing and realistic story. I suggest reading with caution. At the beginning of each chapter, I will be giving a warning if something before you is a possible trigger.

I love you.

Disclaimers

I am not romanticizing abusive relationships. I do not own 5 Seconds Of Summer or their music. This is simple for my readers and people who want to have an escape.

Notes.

Like I've said, this story is more on the triggering side and if something like this does disturb you, please click away. <3 :)

Released: January 15th, 2023

Completed: