bullshitting.

Clover Hemmings was done bullshitting.

In the middle of the night, she went through her life memories before Gavin was even a thought before her mind.

As she found herself entangled within her own mind of videos and photos of her 2 years ago, she noticed how the smile on her face was so much happier than the fake one she put on her face.

Realistically, she was done being a sappy ball of shit.

The next morning, Clover changed into a navy blue and white striped sweater and black jeans that were cuffed at the ends along with black beat up converse and skipped down the hallway of Luke Hemmings' house.

"You look cheery," Luke said as he watched his sister strut into the living room.

"You are right, brother," Clover chirped. "I am pretty happy."

Luke glanced at Sierra, who had a small smile on her lips. "How come?"

"Luke?" Clover spun around on her heels to face Luke, with a drink recognized as Body Armor in her hands. "When is my first therapy appointment?"

"At 12." Luke answered, "Is that okay?"

"Yes."

"Good afternoon,"

Clover Hemmings sat in a therapist's office with her legs over one another, her hands folded in her lap and her hair down over her shoulders with anxiety running through her veins.

"Hello." Clover responded back.

"I am Dr. Ashlyn, and you are Clover. It's lovely to meet you." Dr. Ashlyn smiled at the teenager across from her. "Where would you like to begin?"

"I don't mind," Clover shrugged.

"Let's begin with you telling me about yourself," Dr. Ashlyn suggested. "How old are you? When is your birthday? Parents? Siblings? Hobbies?"

Clover bit the inside of her cheek lightly and thought for a moment. "I'm 16. I was born on December 16th, 2005. I'm about to turn 17. My parents live in Australia, I'm living with my brother right now. I have 3 brothers– Luke, Jack and Ben Hemmings. I don't have a lot of hobbies."

"Are you in school?"

"Online." Clover answered. She had been set into an online school until she was fully enrolled into public school— something she wasn't sure she wanted.

"Do you enjoy it?" Dr. Ashlyn asked.

"It's alright," Clover shrugged.

"How come you're here in America? If your parents live in Australia?" Dr. Ashlyn glanced up at Clover.

Clover froze for a second. She hesitated, "Personal reasons." is what her answer was. "That's why."