angie, or angela.

When Clover saw Sierra Deaton come from the gate, it was like her world was normal. Sierra and Clover had always gotten along and been close, but it was a new breath of fresh air.

"Angel!" Sierra cheered as she pulled Clover into her arms and into a tight hug. "You look gorgeous, love, you've grown so much!"

Clover let a smile on her face and hugged Sierra back again. The two girls stayed in the hug until Luke complained about not being able to hug his fiance, and Clover let go with a roll of her eyes.

She watched as Luke and Sierra hugged each other tightly and he grabbed her bag. "Let's go home. I'm exhausted, honestly."

The trio arrived at Luke's car in no time and packed away Sierra's luggage in the back. Luke went to get into the driver's seat, but Sierra demanded she drive and her favorite girl in the seat next to her.

Luke, sighing, got in the back seat as Clover and Sierra sat in the front. "Where's mom?" Sierra asked.

"She wanted to go shopping at Target for a while since Australia doesn't have our Target." Luke answered.

Sierra only nodded and they drove home quickly. Los Angeles traffic wasn't bad, but it also wasn't good. They all arrived home an hour after they left LAX.

"I could really go for some teriyaki chicken takeout, Luke." Sierra hummed. "We should get some."

Luke agreed wholeheartedly. "I agree. Hey! Why don't we see if the neighbors wanna join? Griffin did some yard work for me today, I figured he might wanna eat."

This caught Clover's attention and she looked up. She knows she shouldn't be excited at the mention of the boy next door's name— she had a boyfriend. Right?

Clover looked down at her phone and saw multiple unopened messages from Gavin, which made her heart stop. How was she going to text him and tell him it was over? Could she even do that?

"Clover?"

She looked up quickly again. "Huh?"

"I asked if you wanted to go ask Griffin if he would wanna come over for takeout. Ask Blake, too. Maybe their parents too."

Clover agreed and went into the backyard to look for the blonde boy. However, she was unsuccessful and found nothing but a freshly mowed lawn. So, she went to the boy's front door and knocked.

But to her surprise, a teenage girl appeared.

"Oh—"

"Who are you?" She snarled, looking Clover up and down.

"I-I'm looking for Griffin, is he here?" Clover asked.

"Yes, he is. But he's a little busy— Who are you?" The snarky girl asked.

"I'm Clover? I live next door." Clover said quietly.

"What a weird name—"

"Angie! Stop being rude to the person at— Oh, Clover, hey!" Griffin stood in front of Angie. "Sorry, this is Angie. She's my lab partner for my assignment. What d'you need?"

The harsh glare from Angie made her heart drop. Clover silently said, "Well, my brother was gonna order takeout and wanted to know if you, Blake, and your parents wanted to join?"

"IS THAT MY FAVORITE NEIGHBOR?"

Everyone, including Angie, jumped at Blake's loud voice and loud footsteps running to the front door. He brought Clover into an intense side hug and ruffled her hair, "Hello Clo!"

Clover grinned and pushed Blake away playfully. "You smell." She said,

The two had grown closer in a short amount of time. Blake is sarcastic, and Clover was becoming comfortable around him.

"That's rude." Angie scoffed.

"Shut up, Angie." Blake rolled his eyes. "Come in! You've never been inside our home before. May I give you a tour?"

Clover accepted and brought her inside, much to Angie's dismay. But Griffin watched her entire moves.

"This is the living room." Blake said in an announcer's voice, his hand on Clover's shoulder. "There's the infamous backyard!"

Blake continued to show Clover the entire house. From the living room and kitchen, to the boys bedrooms. Blake's bedroom was a unique one. He had musical posters, hockey posters, and a couple musician posters.

Griffin's room was filled with football posters, and musician posters as well. Out of all of the rooms, Clover liked the pantry the best.

"Anywho, I'm sorry, what did you come here for?" Blake asked, leading Clover into the kitchen where Angie and Griffin sat doing Chemistry.

"Luke, my brother, wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over and have some takeout. But if you're busy–"

"Griffin is the only one busy with her." Blake rolled his eyes, nudged his head toward the scene where Angie was rubbing Griffin's shoulder and flirting when Griffin had his eyes widened and an uncomfortable smile on his face.

"That's rough," Clover whispered. "Who is she?"

"That's Angie, or Angela. Griffin and Angie used to have this thing in like, 5th grade, and she's been hung up on it. Angie's dad owns a small coffee shop downtown, which is why she lives in Los Angeles." Blake mumbled back. "Griffin hates it though, but he's too nice to say anything."

"You obviously have an open thought about her," Clover laughed quietly.

Blake snorted, causing Angie to narrow her eyes at the duo. "Obviously. She's a bitch and she needs to know it. Plus, it makes me laugh."

"Right." Clover nodded. "So, do you want to come over?"

"Yes! We do." Blake shouted, making Griffin look up and Angie look as if she was about to burst. "Angela, love, you've gotta go. We've got a hot date at Clover Hemmings' house."

"Hemmings?" Angie perked up. "What an odd last name."

"Her brother is famous." Blake said. "Now get out."

"Famous?" Angie raised her eyebrows and looked at Clover. She laughed. "Yeah right. Like she'd ever be related to someone famous. My dad has over thirty thousand followers on instagram."

"Angie, leave." Griffin said. "Our time we said we'd end ended. Go home,"

"Fine. See you at school, Griffin." Angie kissed Griffin's cheek and left out the door, causing Blake and Clover to laugh silently.

"She's a bitch." Blake said.

"She's not a bitch, Blake."

"Um, bro, did you not see how she treated Clo here?" Blake slugged his arm around Clover's shoulders and chuckled. "Anyone who treats Clover badly, is a bitch to me."