friday night movie.

"You fucking cheated."

"I did not!"

"You did!"

"You two are absolute children," Ashton Irwin said, lowering his book to look at Michael and Clover who sat on the seats outside of Luke Hemmings' house.

"I like to think that we are young adults." Michael said, smiling brightly at Clover.

"You're nearly 30." Clover snarled. "You're nearing the ability to have a middle age crisis in 20 years."

Michael gasped, offended. "I can tell you and Luke are siblings. Both ruthless as hell."

"She gets it from me," Luke says as he walks down to the seating area. "Okay so, I brought the projector from storage. What movie do we watch?"

Sierra sat beside Clover and wrapped an arm around her as the 4 men began to argue over what movie to watch. Ashton was suggesting a movie from the 70s, Michael was suggesting Interstellar, Calum was suggesting Percy Jackson, and Luke was saying how they should binge watch How I Met Your Mother.

"You all are insufferable!" Calum complained. "How about we watch something that Clover suggests? I mean, it's our first Friday night movie marathon, and our first Clover attendance."

"You're so smart," Ashton patted Calum's shoulder before turning to Clover. "What do you want to watch?"

"Oh gosh," Clover mumbled. "I have no clue. What about like, I don't know, Mamma Mia?"

"I've never seen that," Calum said, taking a sip from his beer. "But sure!"

Being in Los Angeles really took a toll on Clover's mental and physical state. It was constantly sunny, even in the Winter time. Right now, In Australia, it is nearing the beginning of summer and it was a shock to Clover.

Her doctor's appointment was the next day and she would hopefully get something for her constant lack of sleep. It was starting to mess with her sleep schedule more than ever.

"Before it begins," Luke hummed. "I'm gonna go make some popcorn. I've got varieties – what would you guys like?"

"Can I have normal buttered popcorn?" Clover asked, looking up at her brother.

"Sure, love. Anything else?" Luke looked around at the other adults.

"I'll have the birthday party popcorn I know you have," Michael suggested.

Luke nodded and went into the kitchen through his sliding glass doors and seconds later came back with two bowls of popcorn.

"Alright." Luke exhaled a long breath, sitting down next to Clover. "Let's begin."