we were 17 and crazy, runnin' wild, wild.

A few weeks later, Clover was 17 and back home.

"Don't break that!" She shouted at Ben, who in turn rolled his eyes. "It was $100. You're paying for a new one if you break it."

Clover's first day of school was in two official weeks. She was so excited for the new school year. She was finally close with her old friends, which meant she actually could hangout with people without a rat in her ear telling her she couldn't.

She has a corkboard on the wall next to her door with notes, keys, necklaces, etcetera that she needed plus polaroids of the people who went to her party.

When you walked into Clover's bedroom, the end of her bed was facing you. It has a white bench with storage at the end of her bed, and her bedframe was white and antique. She had her window behind her bed toward the middle of the wall which had white flowy curtains.

Her bedside table was a light brown wooden one, which had one drawer of storage and then a shelf below. She had a candle warmer, a book she is currently reading, an alarm clock and amongst other things.

Her desk was on the wall across from the side of her bed. It was a normal desk — one shelf of storage and two drawers. It had her books, notebooks, backpack hanging from the spinning chair, amongst other things as well.

Next to her desk was her bookshelf, which had tons of books that she had bought recently waiting to be organized. Little trinkets amongst the white shelves, CDs, things that were Clover Hemmings coded.

Her closet was slightly over on the next wall, it had photos of her near 3 months in Los Angeles taped around along with some childhood photos. That was pretty much it.

Her dresser was hidden inside her closet as well.

Her room coming together meant that she was both healed and doing so much better. Having Gavin in her life might've been more draining than anything she'd been through. She had grown so, so much since September.

"How are you feeling?" Luke asked, patting Clover on her shoulder as she walked with him to get the mail. "Moving home?"

"I'm excited." Clover said with a small smile, using her key to open the mailbox. "But I don't know if I can go so long without seeing my favorite brother again."

Luke chuckled instantly, "Favorite?"

"Don't tell Ben and Jack." Clover insisted with a giggle, handing Luke the stack of mail before closing it and locking it.

Luke hummed softly, walking back toward their childhood home. "I'll come down the second week of February?"

"No," Clover shook her head. "That's Valentine's day week. You've gotta do stuff for Sierra. How about I come to Los Angeles for April break?"

Luke nodded. "I can arrange that. The whole 2 weeks?"

"Sounds good to me." Clover nodded in agreement, walking into their home with the scent of roses entering their nostrils.

Clover sat down on the couch next to her mom, laying her head on Liz's shoulder and whispered. "I love you, mom."

"I love you more, Lucky."