gift exchanges, part two.

The second present from Jack to Clover was a friendship bracelet he had learned to make on his own. Clover had mentioned a bracelet in her list, and Jack decided to be cute and make his own.

She had put it on excitedly, and said. "Thank you!" Obviously.

Now, it was Luke's turn to exchange gifts with his siblings. His specialty was socks—he would give his siblings 2 pairs of stupid socks he'd found shopping online.

It's where Clover got her blobfish socks.

A small smirk entered the lips of Luke as he pulled out 6 packages. All basically the same size. Wrapped in wrapping paper with his own face all over it.

Clover laughed immediately. "Is that the photo I took of you in the middle of a mosquito getting in your face?"

"Yes!" Luke laughed. "Here, Ben."

Luke grabbed the first two packages and placed them into Ben's lap, to which Ben laughed at the wrapping paper again—observing it.

"Stop dissecting my face and open it." Luke ordered.

Ben smacked Luke in the leg before unwrapping the paper very delicately. He opened the small box, and inside the box were socks with Ben's cat's face all over.

He immediately started laughing as he pulled them out. "How did you get this photo of Spookie?"

"I had help," Luke laughed. "Do you like it?"

"Very much." Ben laughed, setting the socks and box aside and grabbing the second box. He opened it and it revealed socks that had the design of a galaxy all over.

"This is so 2014 aesthetic," Ben commented, pulling out the socks from the box. He examined them and laughed softly. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome." Luke nodded.

Luke grabbed 2 more boxes and put them into Jack's lap with a small smile. "Here you go, Jack."

Jack took the two boxes and set it in his lap before beginning to unwrap the wrapping. He saw socks with a bunch of pickles on them, and scrunched up his nose. "Pickle socks?"

"Read the bottom." Luke instructed.

Jack did as instructed, turning the socks and reading the bottom. On one foot, it said, "If you're reading this—" and then on the other one, it said— "Bring me a pickle."

"This is brutal." Jack commented, throwing the socks into the box. "Never wearing. You know I hate pickles, asshole,"

"Language." Liz strictly said.

"Sorry mom."

Jack put the pickle socks to the side and began unboxing the second box. When his face examined the socks, he bursted out laughing.

"Did you get me socks with your album covers on them?" Jack laughed, holding up the socks. "I forgot what they looked like once!"

"Now you'll never forget!" Luke argued with a laugh. "Now, it's Clover's turn."

Luke handed the two boxes to Clover and smiled. "Enjoy, little sis."

Clover laughed softly, taking the box from her brother and setting the first one in her lap and the other one to the side.

She unwrapped the first box and opened it, revealing socks that had a squirrel on it. And a bunch of tree nuts. And writing that said— "Deez nutz."

Immediately, the 4 siblings burst out laughing. Jack grabbed the socks from Clover and examined them. "Where did you get these?"

"Amazon," Luke laughed. "Do you like them?"

"Luke Robert Hemmings, did you get your 16 year old daughter socks that say 'deez nuts'?" Liz gasped.

"She likes them!" Luke protested.

Clover laughed once more before setting them aside and opening the other socks. She opened them, and the socks inside the box were covered in four leaf clovers.

"I love them," Clover gasped. "Thank you!"

That night, the 4 siblings stayed up watching Christmas movies in their onesies.

No one else in the world, just them.