14th january.

Evangeline: Parker just texted me with a screenshot of you following him and went 'OH MY GOD' it was funny.

The next week was a very rollercoaster of emotions. Miley, Clover's therapist, kept giving her exercises of what to do and it was improving her life a lot more than she expected.

Clover followed Kennedy, Parker and Silas on Instagram a few weeks ago and they'd been liking each other's stories and what not, but haven't officially talked yet.

Unfortunately, the summer was coming to an end in Australia which meant Clover would have to go back sometime soon. Her 17th birthday was coming up in nearly a week, the 14th of January, and she had plans to hang out with her brother and Sierra.

"What do you want for your birthday, Lucky?" Luke asked one morning while making coffee.

Clover raised her head from her book and thought for a second. "I don't know. I don't really have any wants. I'm content with the items I have right now."

Luke froze mid-stir and looked at Clover. "You don't have anything in mind?"

"Nope." Clover shook her head while looking down at her book.

"Alright, well," Luke hummed. "Do you want to go anywhere?"

Clover thought again, for one second, and exhaled. "I can't think of any place. Why?"

"It's your 17th birthday!" Luke exclaimed, sitting down in the seat next to her and taking the book from her hands and setting a bookmark in it before placing it down. "There has to be something you want to do."

Clover gave Luke a side glare before turning to face him completely. "Luke, no offense completely, but I don't know a single person my age here in Los Angeles. If I had to choose, I'd want to spend my birthday in Australia with my friends, my family."

Luke hummed. "None taken. I understand that. How about you think of what you want to do, and get back to me?"

"Alright." Clover said, taking her book back and continuing to read.

The gears in Luke's head began turning.

The next 3 days, Clover mostly hung out with the neighbor boys. They talked about her turning 17, and whatnot. Everything was normal.

Until one evening, when Clover was mid walking into Luke's house when Luke appeared at the front door.

"Bye Blake, Bye Griffin!" Clover smiled, waving at them as she shut the sliding door. She turned around and saw a flushed Luke. "Luke, hey."

Luke looked up at Clover with an immediate smile. "Hey, Lucky. What's your plan for the week?"

Clover raised an eyebrow at Luke and said. "Well, it's my birthday on Saturday so nothing really."

Luke jumped up in anticipation. Like he couldn't hold in his excitement anymore, and walked next to her. "I have a surprise for you."

Clover looked back up at Luke with a surprised expression. "Yes?"

"We," He held up his phone. An email to confirm 3 flights to Australia. "Are going to Australia in 7 hours."