the first class seat.

Clover Hemmings sat straight down in her first class seat, which Luke had bought for the entire family a week prior— without Clover's knowledge, of course.

The blonde haired girl set down her bag in between her legs on the airplane floor and scanned the little area she would be in for over 15 hours. It was spacious, comfortable, and had free movies for her to watch.

Being Luke Hemmings' younger sister had its perks.

"You feeling okay, Clo?"

Clover looked up at the voice to see Ashton Irwin standing in front of her over his seat.

Ashton Irwin had been Clover's best friend for a while. He was the one to formally introduce himself at the Annandale Hotel— when they first officially met. Clover and Ashton had formed a sort of a brother sister relationship, much like the one she'd formed with Calum and Michael a year before.

"Yeah." Clover nodded her head. "Are you?"

"Yes." Ashton nodded his head as well, resting his head on the top of the seat. "I was thinking... Maybe we could go shopping tomorrow? Seeing as when we get there, we all will probably take naps."

Clover liked that idea. So with a small smile, she agreed.

Ashton returned the toothy smile and turned around in his seat. Clover began to bring out the things she would be needing for the 15 hour flight.

Clover took out the book she was reading, labeled the inheritance games, and a couple of colored pencils and annotating tabs. Clover discovered annotating books through social media, even though It'd been around for a while and started.

Liz didn't like the idea of her daughter drawing in books, but supported the idea no matter what.

Luke got up from his seat which was a row next to Clover and walked over. He watched her take out the book and hummed.

"I bought some snacks after security. Want anything, lucky?" He asked.

Clover thought for a moment. She wasn't hungry yet, her stomach had yet to signal that. "No, I think I'm alright. What do you have?"

"Erm..." Luke hummed for a moment. "Gummy bears, chocolate, chips, everything pretty much. I wanted to stock up."

"I'll take you up on the offer sooner or later." Clover nodded.

"Alright, luck, I love you." Luke said.

Clover grinned. "I love you, Luke."

Luke sat down again and Clover finally had her peace and quiet. With the huff of her chest, she put in one airpod facing the window beside her and began annotating her book.

Meanwhile, Luke sat next to Sierra who was scrolling through the movie options in front of her. Luke leaned over and kissed her temple.

"Think she'll be okay?" Luke mumbled against Sierra's temple.

"I know she'll be okay," Sierra said back. "She's strong. I believe that Clover will get through this. You've gotta stop worrying so much, love."

Luke smiled at his fiance and sat back in his chair.

About 20 minutes later, the plane took off and everyone was silent. It was an early and long flight— which probably had a lot of people taking melatonin and sleeping.

Clover had set her book away and now was watching Harry Potter on the tv in front of her with her airpod connected. Her eyes were focused on the tv.

Clover was very excited to arrive home. She missed her bedroom, her stuffed animals, the comforting smell of vanilla that coated her nose when she entered her room.

As much as she loved Luke's house, she only wanted to be home— and she would get her way.