gift exchanges

Christmas went amazing—it was everything she would have dreamed for.

Now, it was the night of Christmas and the 4 Hemmings siblings were sitting in the living room doing their tradition.

The main traditions the 4 made up as they grew up, even if they all were a huge age gap, are 1—showing eachother their gifts, being excited about them, and overall just an excuse to have bragging rights. 2—exchanging their 'sibling roulette' gifts.

The 4 of them would each give a gift list that contained stupid gifts that were under $10 and would wrap them in the weirdest wrapping paper they could find.

The 4 siblings all sat in a circle, each one in a Christmas onesie—which they'd worn all day—with their parents sitting on the couch, excited to see what this tradition would be.

"Oldest goes first." Ben stated, being the oldest.

"Whatever," Clover rolled her eyes dramatically.

Ben pulled out 6 wrapped boxes—wrapped in carrot wrapping paper. Luke gave his eyebrows a movement together, Clover let out a snort and Jack just laughed.

"Carrots!" Ben cheered. "I had to do this last minute, okay? Best you're getting."

"Whatever, hurry up," Luke ushered Ben.

Ben rolled his eyes and pulled 2 boxes from his pile. One was a small size, it was awfully wrapped—Ben wasn't known for his skill at wrapping gifts. And the second one was a bit bigger, and also wrapped awfully.

"Good wrapping skills, Ben." Jack mumbled.

Ben sent Jack a glare and shoved the two boxes in Jack's lap. "Enjoy your gifts, jackass."

Jack flicked Ben in the head before beginning to unwrap his gift. The smaller one he unwrapped first—he pulled out a Jesus candle, but instead of Jesus on the paper—it was Ben's face.

Jack's eyes widened as he began to laugh. "I didn't ask for this!"

"You said you wanted a small candle!" Ben protested. "You had to have clarified. Now, you have a candle with my face on it. Watching you."

Clover giggled, covering her mouth. "That's fucking hilarious."

"Language," Liz warned with an amused smile.

"That's lame." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Luke," Jack flicked Luke's temple, causing Luke to rub it—mumbling.

Jack set it aside and said. "I will put it on my mantel. You can watch over me while I watch Real Housewives."

"Lovely!" Ben clapped his hands.

Jack began unwrapping the second gift and pulled it out. Clover couldn't figure it out at first, but Jack began smiling widely.

"Fuck yes!" Jack cheered. "Keurig cleaners. I needed these!"

"You're welcome." Ben nodded. "Aren't I such a good brother?"

"I need some of those," Luke mumbled. "Clover uses the Keurig religiously. Seriously."

"You buy something, someone uses it, and you complain?" Clover stuck her tongue out at Luke. "Can I see that candle, Jack?"

"Luke's turn!" Ben picked two of the gifts and put them into Luke's lap. "They are extremely stupid. You gave me a horrible list to go off of."

"My bad," Luke said. "I wasn't sure what to ask for."

Luke picked up the smaller box, one that he felt was incredibly light. He narrowed his eyes. "Did you get me air?"