christmas onesies.

Clover woke up to Mariah Carrey's All I Want For Christmas Is You blasting on volume 70, no less.

She trudged down the stairs. And what she saw should be in the 5sosfandom's brains.

Luke, Ben and Jack Hemmings in Christmas themed onesies, prancing around their childhood home, belting out lyrics to All I Want For Christmas Is You and putting up Christmas decorations.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Clover laughed.

"Clove!" Ben laughed, turning down the music. "Sorry. Did we wake you?"

"Your obnoxious Christmas music is playing at volume fucking 100. Yes. It did." She rolled her eyes. "What are you guys doing? It's hot as hell outside and you've got onesies on?"

"Yes." Luke said in a 'duh' tone. "I'm Rudolph. Ben is a gingerbread man, and Jack is Santa. And you, my dear," Luke laughed mischievously. "are The Grinch."

"You are a dead man, Luke."

With a lot of bribing, and money, Clover walked out from the guest bathroom wearing a The Grinch onesie. She had a defeated look on her face—but hey, at least she was $150 richer.

Luke snapped a photo and smiled cheekily. "Are you ready to decorate Christmas, my lovely sister?"

The Hemmings household was decked out in multiple Christmas lights, Christmas trees in nearly every room, and every single Christmas themed pillow and blanket was laid out.

"I think we did a great job." Ben said, wrapping an arm around Clover. "What do you think, Clo?"

"I think moms gonna freak out when she gets home," Clover laughed, patting Ben's back before entering the kitchen.

Luke was feeling Clover's aura being lifted, even though they were in Australia. He was very afraid that Clover was going to go back to her shell, being back home for Christmas. He was very glad that wasn't happening.

"I was thinking..." Luke smiled brightly as he followed Clover to the kitchen.

"God help us all."

"That you, me, Jack and Ben could all go out to our favorite restaurant. The one we took you too every time I came home from a tour when you were growing up." Luke smiled gently.

Clover looked up and met Luke's eyes. "Really?" She gasped.

"Yes." Luke nodded.

"I would absolutely love to." Clover smiled brightly. "Can we go the day after tomorrow?"

"Anything."

Clover had never really taken it well when Luke was going on tour while she was growing up. He was gone a lot, and she was well truthfully a brother's girl at heart. Luke always put her first before anyone.

Luke and Clover are 10 years apart, but they still are very close.

That night, the Hemmings family all had dinner at their dining table. They laughed, told stories, and played Christmas music. Christmas was the week after this day and it only made them feel more close.

Clover missed this part of her family.

She was glad that she was finally healing. Clover was very much so over being so stuck on a shit-eating boyfriend.

She wanted to focus on herself and her family.