𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

♪ It's probably gonna be a long journey, but hey
It's worth it, though ♪

Carlos Sainz POV

I got into the garage and see Maya with the headset, she takes them off when she sees me and smiles.

"You came to watch on a good day" I say and she nods smiling.

"I did, it was really exciting" She says excitedly.

"I will go do the interviews. You can stay here, walk around or go to the hospitality. I will meet you later" I say and she nods.

"Good luck" She says as I get out of the garage with Charles.

"Congrats on the fourth" Charles says and I nod.

"Seventh is not bad. Qualifying is tomorrow and we will be fine" I say and we start our own interviews.

When it ends I walked with Charles through the paddock to find the girls, they weren't in the garage so they must be on Ferrari's hospitality. We were talking about the questions that were made when we heard someone calling me, Isabel.

"I will go ahead. Good luck" He says giving me a pat on the shoulder and continuing his walk. I turn around and cross my arms as she walked to me quickly.

"Why am I forbidden from entering the Ferrari's garage?" She asks and I shrug.

"Only family and people invited can get in, you know it" I say and she nods clearly angry.

"Who is she?" She asks and I sigh.

"Isabel, we broke up. I moved on and I thought you did too. It's been almost 7 months" I say and she looks to be increasingly angrier.

"You dare to show up here with a new girlfriend as if nothing happened? I gave you 3 years of my life and suddenly see you with a random woman. In just 7 months you moved on? Does she know you don't want to marry and have kids?" She asks and I start walking back to the hospitality before someone starts recording.

"She knows what she has to know. Move on. It's over, it won't change. I don't even know why you care so much" I say and enter the hospitality. I see Charles sitting with the girls and discreetly nod at them. Maya looked like she understood because she nodded back and smirked.

"Because I loved you, and I still do. Is it that easy to erase what happened? Is she your girlfriend?" She asks and I keep walking to my room.

"She is with me. Get in" I say opening the door and she gets in.

"Where is she?" She asks but I shake my head.

"Keep her out of this. I will explain something to you and that's all I have to say to you. She is with me, she is pregnant with our baby and I don't want this stress on her" I say and watch as her face drops. She went from anger to shock and then sadness.

"A BABY? You are having a baby with a girl you know for a few months but couldn't have one with the woman you spent years with?" She asks completely in disbelief.

"I am having a baby with her. We had a one-night stand in May and it happened. I want this baby. I'm sorry it happened, it isn't fair to you but we weren't meant to be. I can see myself as that baby's father. I couldn't see myself having a baby with you" I say and I see her eyes getting teary.

"You are a fucking bastard. You wasted my time. You messed with my feelings for your own entertainment" She says already crying.

"Isabel. I loved you, I really did. I thought I didn't want kids now but I guess I do. I heard the heartbeat and I felt it was right. I love this baby already and I'm sorry that this hurts you but you need to move on" I say and she nods while sobbing.

"I never thought you would do this to me" She says getting out and I quickly follow her as she looked like she was about to leave. But she stopped, looked around, and saw Maya.

"Don't you dare Isabel. She is out of limits, I told you to keep this between us" I say going after her and holding her arm before she got to the table.

"Are you protecting her? You don't love her. You love me. Let go of my arm" She says and was being pretty aggressive, I don't remember ever seeing her like this.

"I am, you are not gonna get closer to her. Get out of here. Now" I say and she stops fighting back clearly surprised.

"What's your name? Where are you from?" She asks looking at Maya who got up from her seat to probably defend herself more easily. Charles was also one step ahead of her, to stop Isabel from getting to her. We didn't know if this would get physical.

"Maya, I'm from Madrid. I'm sorry this happened and I know it must suck but this is not going to change so you should just calm down" Maya says calmly.

"I should calm down? And you should stop being a slut, not every guy you sleep with is going to be as rich as he is. I bet he isn't the father." She says and I push her further away from Maya.

"Shut the fuck up" I say pissed off at this point.

"You should have stayed away from things that aren't yours Maya"

"He wasn't yours either. If he was you were doing a pretty crappy job. And you know what? I wouldn't want to have a kid with you either. Psycho bitch" Maya says clearly angry.

"This won't last long. I hope he ditches you as soon as he finds a new and prettier version" She says pushing me off and starting to leave.

"We are not even similar to each other. Go to therapy, I think you need it" Maya almost screams as Isabel left the hospitality. "Fucking bitch" She whispers sitting back down.

"Are you fine?" I ask getting closer and she nods.

"I am, just- Keep her away from me" She says with her hand on her lower stomach and I nod.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she would show up. She was never like this" I say and Charles quickly nods.

"She looked possessed right now. She was pretty calm and quiet before. She is going through something and it clearly did her dirty" Charles says and Maya lets out a laugh.