002. Hop

―――monday, 8:28

"you bitch!" she yelled, standing up and slamming the locker door right into his head, not realising who it was.

vance hopper.

Piper finally realised who she just slammed a locker door into, realising it was the vance hopper. she was scared inside, but she didnt look it on the outside, as she knew she could run away. but this was vance hopper, wouldn't he be fast as well as strong? he could definitely catch her if he really wanted too, and he looked pissed.

he slowly shut the locker door that piper just slammed right into his head, and looked her in the eyes, "who the fuck do you think you are?" he said, trying to grab her collar, but she moved out of the way just in time. she looked around, then saw matty and the others stop, and smirk, thinking vance was going to do the job for them.

"piper arellano, you?" she smirked, and ducked under his arm, running as far away as the tall boy as possible.

she thought she had gotten away from him, until she heard heavy footsteps coming up from behind her, causing her to quickly turn her head, to see vance hopper running behind her. she took a swift turn, leading him right into a wall, but he soon followed her up the stairs she had just ran up, almost tripping at the top, which gave vance an advantage.

Vance grabbed her leg when she almost tripped, forcing her right onto the floor. shit, now shes dead. the boy picked her up by the collar, and shoved her up against the wall, "piper arellano. the fuck do you think your doing slamming a locker door into MY head?" the boy spat.

"god, take me to dinner first hop." she smirked. if she was going to get a beating, she might as well push his buttons first, make her deserve it. "but really, you fucking tripped me up when i was running away, bitch. now those fuckwads wont have to do the job, cause you'll do it for em."

he turned his head, seeing matty, buzz and whatever the others ones fucking name was peeking over the corner, with large smirks on their face, "may as well make it worth watching then, hm?" piper added on.

"i dont do peoples fucking dirty work. you'll pay for what you did later." he said, letting go off piper and shoving her to the floor, then walking down the stairs, causing the three boys to run in case he was coming for them instead.

what the fuck just happened? he doesn't do their dirty work? he'd beat the shit out of anybody without reason, but not piper, when he had a fucking reason? has vance hopper lost the plot, he must be crazy.