020. searching

happy halloween! also i live in Britain so im really annoyed cause the clocks went back n it says its 6am but its actually 7 💀

anyway back to what i was saying, happy halloween! i hope you have a good night:)

❝i wanna be HAUNTED

haunt me ( x 3 ) ―teen suicide

―――wednesday, 8:22, pipers pov.

soon as i got out of school, i was walking around when i saw gwen's bike parked up. i had a look around to make sure no one was near, and walked over to it, getting on it and riding out of school. she wouldn't mind if i borrowed it for awhile, right?

as i was riding out of school, i rode around the neighbourhood, looking around for any clues to find him, or basically anything that.. would, explain something. when i was riding around, i went past many houses, but there was only one, that had a weird vibe about it.

i rode down a street, when i rode to a house with a metal fence, a crooked tree and a... black van? i parked the bike next to the metal fence, then opened it and walked to the door, knocking three times.

after awhile, i didnt get an answer and the house gave me a really bad feeling, i knocked louder. robin must be in there, he has to be. its the only hope i've got.

no one answered after awhile, so i peeked through the window and there was no furniture in the house. if its an empty house... why does it feel so, weird?

i left the lawn of the house, opening the metal gate, i got back on gwen's bike and rode back to school, still having a creepy feeling from even... stepping near that house. robin is in there, i know he is. he has to be...

―――wednesday?, ????, robins pov.

I WOKE UP, again in that grimy basement. there isn't a point in trying to get out anymore. i tried to jump up and reach the window, but i couldn't do it, it was too high up. i tried banging on the door, yelling, shouting, but nothing worked. there was also a black phone on the wall that i tried, but it didn't work. why would it? 

i sat on the floor, i couldn't bring myself to even touch the mattress any longer, i dont know what has happened on there, it doesn't look pleasant if anything. i put my head in my hands, and tried feeling for my bandana, but it wasn't there. fuck, it must've fallen off when he hit me with that rock.

when i had my head in my hands, i suddenly felt a burst of hope, like whenever i did when piper would be here, is she here? piper?

i lifted myself up so my eyes could just see out of the window, a bunch of bushes were in the way, but i could tell who that was from a mile away, i saw the wavy hair that was just behind her ears, its piper.

she opened the gate and my heart dropped, thats the wrong house. thats the wrong house. cross the street!

she knocked on the door, but no one answered for awhile, and then she made her way to the window and turned around, i couldn't tell what expression she had on her face.

"come on, come on cross the street." i mumbled under my breath, i couldn't hold myself there for much longer.

i stabled my arms, and she got on a bike, but it wasn't hers, thats for sure. no, no, no, piper come over here! piper!

she soon rode away on the small bike, and i let myself down, walking back to where i sat before and put my head in my hands. if only she crossed the street, she could have saved me, why did she only go to that house? whats so special about it? why didnt she knock on every door?

i curled up in a ball with my thoughts and questions, i couldn't think about anything else except that i could have been out of this stupid basement if she had just come over here, and had a bad feeling like usual.

the lights flickered on, the bastard is here. the rusty, metal door opened with a loud creak and the grabber came into the room, with a tray of eggs and sprite, and he placed it on the floor. i didn't take my head out from my hands, i didn't care that he was in the room with me, because thats what the grabber wanted. he wanted me to be petrified of him, to be terrified, so i didn't even acknowledge him.

"how is your head?" the tall man said, in a small whisper.

i looked up at him, "no has hecho lo suficiente..?" i mumbled under my breath.

translation ― haven't you done enough..?

"what was that?" he looked over at me, "i asked you a question, kid." he added on in a stern tone.

it was silent for awhile, until i broke the silence, hoping he would leave the room. "it hurts." i put my head back onto my arms, that were leaning on my hands.

he groaned, and walked out of the basement mumbling, "you're no fun, i don't know why i took you." once he left the door, he closed the rusty door behind him.

but he didn't lock it.

i smirked to myself when i didn't hear the familiar noise, and stood up, maybe i could get out, he'd be distracted doing something..

i got up, and opened the rusty door, it made the loud noise it always made. i walked up the stairs and saw a wooden door, with blood on the handle.

i grabbed the handle.

and twisted it.

i opened the door..

"you naughty boy. i didn't say you could leave yet."