051. ice skating

last chapter until my robin fic !!!

ARELLANO HOUSE.

its been two weeks since piper and vance both left the hospital, the two of them growing closer by the day, hanging out at each others houses whenever they can, even just spending time at the grab n go while vance plays pinball.

pipers bedroom door bursts open, the curtains pulled open, "wake up pip! come on!" her mama claps her hands, pulling the covers off her.

"mama! pleasee!"

"come on, its the first day of school get up!"

piper groans, "fine." she sits up and looks up at her ma, smiling at her as she walks out of the room, "you have 2 hours, come on."

piper stands up as her ma walks out of her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

at least shes happy, and healing.

piper walks over to her closet, pulling out her doc martins and a brown striped sweater, along with navy blue baggy jeans, then walks into the bathroom and jumps in the shower.

after her shower, she changes into the clothes she laid out on her bed and brushes her hair, putting it into a ponytail.

"piper! breakfast!" she hears nicole shout from downstairs, piper walks downstairs and into the kitchen, sitting now at the table in her seat.

she looks next to her, no one in the seat that robin would usually sit in.

pipers mama walks over and places down all of the plates of food.

"how are you feeling about school?"

"good, i guess." piper shrugs, eating the food as she looks up at her mama.

"are you sure? if you dont want to go then-"

"no, mama, i do, i want to go." she lies, she obviously hates school, but anything to make her mama happy, makes her happy.

"okay, cariño. are you sure you dont want me to-"

a knock was heard at the door, interrupting pipers mama, as she finishes her food, piper gets up and opens the door, revealing vance hopper stood at the entrance.

"hey." piper lets out a small smile, grabbing her small bag, "bye mama! bye nicole!"

nicole runs over, wrapping her arms around pipers waist, "i love you." she mumbles into her side, making piper smile.

"i love you too, love you mama." she smiles and closes the door behind her, walking out with vance.

"come on, arellano." vance sighs sarcastically, already walking ahead of her.

"shut up." piper mumbles as she slaps his arm.

"you shut up." he replies, a smirk plastered on his face.

"your so childish."

"says you." he grins, looking down at her, "anyway, how are you doing?"

piper stops, and looks up at him. "did vance hopper just ask me how im doing?"

"fuck off, seriously. how are you doing?"

"didn't you just tell me to fuck off?"

he sighs.

"im doing better, i guess."

"honest?"

"honest."

vance smirks at her, starting to walk faster.