013. knuckles

dude. thank you all so much for #2 in robin arellano! i love you all so much and thank you for all the votes and comments, they fr make my day. but number 2? dude thank you so much i am so happy to have earned that! actually tho, i love you all and im so glad you like this book!!

remember to vote and comment! its free ;)

i dont know any songs for this chapter lol, sorry :)

―――tuesday, 10:08

the bell had rung, and the two arellano siblings had the same class, which they knew would be absolute chaos. they walked into their classroom, and took a seat next to each other, "where's mr. moorel?" piper kicked the chair infront of her, expecting it to be bruce, her old bestfriend, but a different kid turned around, and she remembered about bruce's disappearance.

"meeting, we have a substitute." the boy shrugged, turning back around and talking to the boy next to him. piper put her head in her hands, remembering about bruce being gone, but she immediately acted like she was fine when she remembered robin sat next to her.

piper saw a shiny rocket ship torch in the pocket of the boy sat in front of her, and it caught her eye, and so she pretended to drop her pen near to him, "oh, sorry could you get that for me?" she said, then when he went to pick it up she slipped the small rocket ship out of his pocket, then into hers.

"thanks." she sent him a small smile as he gave put it back on the table, then turned back around to look at the substitute.

she pulled out the rocket ship from her pocket and examined it, "where'd you get that?" robin asked, looking at the small rocket ship in her hands, she nodded her head at the boy in front of her.

"i told you to stop stealing things, pip." he scoffed, and tried to get the boys attention.

"robin! cállate la boca! its for finney." she said, covering his mouth with her hand. (shut your mouth!)

robin sighed, and pulled her hand off his mouth. piper looked down at her brothers knuckles and saw the blood was almost going through the tape, "fuck- robin!" the blood was already dripping onto the table.

piper grabbed robin by the arm, and the two walked out of the classroom, "we'll be back in a minute, sir." she said to the substitute, as they went back under the stairs to clean it up, not expecting vance to still be there.

the two went under the stairs, and robin sat down, and unwrapped his knuckles, causing the blood to spill down his fingers, "what the fuck!?" vance looked over at robin's knuckles, and the blood dripping on the floor.

"¿Tienes algún pañuelo?" piper asked vance, forgetting he cant speak spanish, "oh shit-- got any tissue?"

"uh, yeah probably." he pulled out a packet of tissue from his pocket and threw it over to piper, she caught it and pulled some tissue out, wrapping it around his knuckles.

"hold it there."

robin winced a little as the fabric touched his bloody knuckles, "joder que duele.." he whispered under his breath. (fuck that hurts..)

she gave him more tissue as it kept dripping onto the floor, then taped it to his knuckles, "stay here, im gonna go get some bandages from the nurse." and with that piper walked away from the two boys.

"does she always look after you like that?" vance said, a hint of jealousy in his voice, but it was hard to notice.

"yeah, all the time." he says, wincing every time he presses the tissue against his open knuckles.

vance never got someone to do anything like that, his mom used to look after him until he stopped telling her whenever he got into fights, as it would worry her too much, so he learnt to look after himself.

vance didn't say anything, the boy sat there with his head leant against the wall, and his knees up to his chest, "you're lucky." he mumbled under his breath.

"what?"

"the fuck? i didn't say anything." he looked up at robin.