035. another one missing.

PIPERS POV, THE BASEMENT.

i woke up when i heard the familiar lock clunk, and was greeted with vance stood in front of me, mumbling something to himself. "what did you say?" i asked, as i sat up and rubbed my eyes.

vance was startled at the sudden voice, "nothing, nothing, are you okay?" his gaze softened when he saw me, and turned around, sitting down in front of me.

"yeah, but, what did you say?" i asked again, more curiosity in my voice this time.

"its nothing. do you know any way we could get out of here?" he asked, looking around the room.

"i've basically tried everything. the window, it doesn't come off. when he leaves the door open, its a trap, the mattress doesn't move... the phone doesn't work-"

"the grabber wasn't acting as if it was broken. he randomly fucking looked at it and picked it up, it was really weird." vance shrugged, looking around the room for some way to get out of here. but he quickly rushes into the small room, with nothing but a toilet and some blankets in.

he put his ear up to the wall, "vance-" but he immediately shushed me, "there's someone back here." he whispers, listening into the wall.

"there must be another room, it must lead into something."

"vance, check it out later, okay? i dont have the energy or enough food to get out of here yet, we'll just have to wait." i pull him over to the blanket i was lay on earlier, and he sat next to me.

i look to the side of me, and see the mattress, the place that i saw my brother dead. i shut my eyes and try to take deep breaths, i crack my knuckles to distract myself. but i then remember how he would do that, too.

"piper?" i felt vances eyes burning into the side of my head, "are you okay?" he asked, but i just looked down, ignoring him.

i was soon sobbing as i reached into my pocket, and saw the bloody bandana that used to be clean. that used to be robins. that used to be my brothers.

"hey, look at me." 

i turned my head to look at him, he examined my face, "come here." he said in a soft tone, and put his arm out. i got closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder, tears streaming down my face.

he then looked down, and saw the bloody bandana in my hand. "we'll be out of here soon. i promise." he mumbled.

"you don't know that."

"i do, im getting you out of here."

"you sound like robin, thats exactly what he says; said." i pressed my lips in a thin line as i wiped my tears, "im not going anywhere without you."

we was quiet for a little, until i felt him lay his head on mine. he was hesitant about it, but he did it.

ROBINS POV, THE BASEMENT, AFTERLIFE.

MEANWHILE, i was sat on the mattress in which piper thinks i was killed on. vance was comforting her, which was a sight i thought i would never see again. i mean, he's obviously comforted her before, they've known each other for their entire life.

i sighed as i kissed pipers forehead, then made my way over to the metal door, opening it and walking up, to see what was happening to finney. once i got up there, i wish i never did. i walked into the bedroom that i was killed in, and saw finney sleeping, but he looked on edge. his hair was sweaty and messed up, his wrists red as if rope was recently tied around them, his neck red, too. a knife had been held to his neck.

i got closer, making sure he had no cuts, slices or bruises anywhere. i examined his neck, none there, just a mark. and his arms. there were no cuts, nor bruises. so he isn't hurt. but his nose had dried up blood underneath it.