014. Snacks

❝i SWEAR ill only

make you CRY

cry ―cigarettes after sex

―――tuesday, 16:11

robin walked through the door, piper following along behind him, he walked into the kitchen and picked up a note that was on the counter, "hey, pip?" robin yelled slightly so she could hear from the sitting room, she came into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

hola, piper/robin, but to whoever is reading this,

im going to be working later tonight, so i left some
money for you to order a pizza.

love from, mamá

"mamá is working late tonight, so can you look after nicole?" robin asked, putting the note back on the counter and looking at piper.

"hm, can gwenny come over?" piper smirked, jumping off the counter.

"fine." robin sighed, it was always chaos whenever the two girls were together.

she put her hand out for him to shake, "deal."

piper walked over to the phone and punched in finn's home number, "blake residence" finney said.

"hey finn! you still coming over for robins homework in a minute?"

"yeah, why?"

"can you bring gwen too? she's helping me look after nicole."

"sure, see you in 5?"

"yup!" and with that, she hung the phone back up.

"well if finn gets here, tell him ive gone to the store to get us some snacks."

"will do!" she said, skipping to nicoles room, to see her still asleep in her bed, with a bag of fresh ice on her bedside table that robin had put there.

robin walked out of the door, with 5 dollars in his back pocket, shutting it behind him. he walked past a missing poster, for piper's old friend bruce lay on the floor, he picked it up, and stared at it for a minute. he was still in disbelief that the grabber had got him, bruce and robin used to be close too until his disappearance.

he picked up the pin that was on the small board connected to the metal fence, and stuck the poster back up, trying to hold back tears. robin was good at hiding how he feels, he always had kept his emotions bottled up, but piper can always tell when he's upset.

he kept walking, and took a shortcut through the parking lot, and turned a corner to see a small black van parked in the middle of the empty parking lot, he thought nothing of it and kept walking.

once he got closer, a man came out of the van, dressed in a weird costume which looked a little bit like a magician, he walked closer and the man spoke up, "hey! excuse me young sir, would you like to see a magic trick?" he said, tipping his hat and smiling.

robin was tired and just wanted to go along with his day, "no, gracias." he said, then was about to walk away when he felt an arm wrap around his neck.

he screamed.

he shouted for help.

he yelled for piper,

for finney,

for gwen.

but no one came, no one helped, and before he could fight back, he was hit over the head with a rock, and he couldn't see, speak or scream. and he was thrown into the back of the black van, then he blacked out.