029. body

i am very sorry for my actions, please forgive me 💔

❝i MISSED you more

than i THOUGHT i would❞

I found, amber run

―――thursday, morning / afternoon, pipers pov. 

i woke up on the scratchy mattress. i expected it to be my own bed. not this one, the one that the boys had been most likely killed on, that bruce had been killed on. the thought sent shivers down my body. i sat up, and yawned. i felt something heavyish on my head, but i assumed it was just a headache. i saw robin asleep next to me, i debated on waking him up and decided to leave him for a minute whiles i looked around more, to see if there was any way of escaping.

i looked up at the barred window. maybe i could give it a go? i stood up off the mattress and my head hurt like a bitch. probably from hitting it when the grabber pulled me down. i stood far away from the window to get a head start. i ran up and grabbed onto the small gap near the bar covering the window. i almost reached it, but i couldn't pull myself up. i didnt have that much strength left.

i tried again anyways, its the only thing i have right now. i stood further back, ran, then jumped. hanging from the small gap by my hands, i tried to pull myself up and got a small glimpse out of the window. i saw a bush, the bush i saw when walking toward the house, that i didn't think anything of. robin must have been down here when i was coming, he might have seen me coming, thinking i was going to save him. but i just got trapped with him. i will save him, though. he's getting out of here with me, or without me.

i also saw the house across the street, there was no car in the garage, the gate was exactly how i left it. but, gwens bike was gone. they must have found it. it wasn't parked up against the house across the street anymore, it was gone. unless someone had stolen it, it had been taken to the police and they might find us.

i smiled at the thought, but immediately felt my grip loosing and i fell to the floor with a thud, i turned to look at robin, still sleeping peacefully. thats weird. i mean, i know he's a deep sleeper but he would have woken up to that. i decided not to think anything of it, he'd be tired, knowing how long he's been here.

i walked into the room leading to a toilet, there were still carpets rolled up beside it. nothing else. nothing that would help me get out of here. well, maybe some water would boost my energy.

i walked out of the small room, not bothering to try to get any water. i should wake robin up first, or he'll kill me for doing something without realising its safe enough.