015. Grab N Go

❝but i feel like i DIE

'til i feel your TOUCH

only love can hurt like this, sped up ―Paloma Faith

―――tuesday, 16:22

MEANWHILE, soon after robin had left to go to the store, the doorbell rang. piper shot up at the noise and opened the door to see finney and gwen, "hey, come in." she smiled, moving out of the way so the two could get through the door. they took off their shoes, then sat on the couch waiting for robin to get back.

"wheres robin?" finney asked, looking around but not seeing robin anywhere.

"he went to the store, he'll be back any minute now." piper replied, getting up and walking into the kitchen, "want a pizza?" she asked, walking over to the phone in the hallway.

"duh!" gwen smiled, "also, wheres nicole?" she said, getting up and walking over to piper.

"in her room asleep, she's sick." piper replied, punching in the number on the small card for pizza.

"is there anything i can do to help?" gwen asked, leaning against the wall.

"could you get some frozen peas and put them in her room for when she wakes up? robin put some ice there, but it would have melted by now."

"of course." she smiled, then walked into the kitchen to get the frozen peas.

"hey, what would you like?" a boy said into the phone, "uhm, can i get a large pepperoni pizza please?"

"yes, that'll be 7 dollars and 50 cents, anything else?"

"no thank you."

she finished the conversation and hung the phone back up on the wall, she walked into the sitting room to see finney, and no robin, "is robin not back yet?" she said, looking through through the window to see if he was there.

"no, when did he go to the store?" finney asked, obviously worried.

"around 20 minutes ago now." piper answered, looking at the clock on the wall, "i'm gonna call the Grab N Go, to see if he got into another fight on the way."

finney nodded, and piper walked back to the phone, dialing in the number for the Grab N Go phone, "miss hopper, how may i help you?" the familiar voice said into the phone.

"hey miss hopper, did robin make it to the Grab N Go earlier?" piper asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

"im sorry, no he didn't. are you sure he was coming here?" the woman on the other line said, obviously getting a little worried too.

you heard a familiar voice on the other line, "who is it, mom?" vance said in a low tone.

"its piper, have you seen robin anywhere?" she asked her son, but he shook his head, "no, why? what happened to him?"

"uh, its fine miss hopper, he probably just went to a different store." she lied, knowing he wouldn't go to the other store for snacks, as he brought a small note with him for the snacks that him and finn would have every time he came over.

"okay, love. do call me when you find him, okay?" she said, still a little worried.

"i will, don't worry. thank you for your help." piper mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear on the other line, then with that she ended the phone.

where are you robin..