006. Vance

listen to: play with fire - sped up / whiles reading this!!

―――monday, 15:38, Vance's POV

"FUCK THIS SHIT!" i yelled at the pinball machine, kicking it in anger. i grabbed a packet of cigarettes, and walked out of the store. fucking pinball.

"for fucks sake." i said, as my lighter wouldn't work. i walked over behind the Grab N Go as i heard some kids back there earlier on, "oi, one of you got a lighte--" i looked down at the floor, and saw a girl on the floor, almost beaten to death, but i couldn't make out who it was.

none of them said anything, they just stared at me. the one with long hair moved back. piper? is that fucking piper arellano? wheres robin?

i looked up at the three boys, and for some reason. i was fucking enraged. i charged at them and threw the ginger kid against the wall, punching him in the nose, which knocked him to the floor. one way to get my anger out, right? i grabbed the long haired one by the collar, and bashed my head into his, then pushed him to the floor, slamming his head onto the floor a few times. the other guy was already running away. pussy

i looked down at the beaten girl on the floor and bent down to her level, examining her injuries. i moved the hair out of her face and saw a massive cut going down from her forehead to her jawline, still bleeding out. my eyes flashed to a shiny object in her pocket, i saw a pocket knife. i pulled it out and saw the initials carved into it.. "B.T" she stole his pocket knife, stupid bitch. i pulled it out of her pocket and placed it in mine, for safe keeping obviously.

i heard footsteps rapidly coming towards me, and turned to see robin arellano running towards me, "what the fuck did you do!?" he yelled, running over to piper and lifting up her head as he leant down to her level.

"if i did this, i'd already be gone dumb shit. but i found 3 boys here with her." i scoffed and stood up, "if i didn't fucking get here, she'd be dead."

"surprised you didn't kill her yourself, you have some sorta grudge against her." robin picked her up.

"since when?"

"since she slammed a locker door into your head, she must've hit you real hard if you dont remember that shit."

"of course i remember it, fuckwad. But i'm not gonna get her back for it, she's had.. enough." i said as an excuse. i cant get her back for it. i feel guilty for even laying a hand on her.. i dont know why, ive never felt this feeling before.

robin shrugged and walked away, carrying piper in his arms.

―――monday, 15:58, Robin's POV

I walked home, and burst the door open, "ma!" i yelled, my hand on the bleeding cut going down her head, and her bloody nose, which luckily wasn't broken.

"cariño, what took you so long to get home! i was worried si--" she said as she walked in from the other room, then got cut off when she saw piper bleeding in my arms, "couch! now."

i walked over and sat her on the couch, "¡Qué mierda pasó!?" our ma asked, as she grabbed a wet cloth from the kitchen and put it on her head, she had gotten the first aid kit we always kept in case anything happened, and placed it on the coffee table next to us.

"she picked a fight with finn's bullies, stole his pocket knife. i dont know how they grabbed her, but vance hopper got there before i did." i passed my ma the bandages from the first aid kit, and watched her carefully wrap it around her bleeding head.

"of course she did, those boys are probably dead if that hopper boy got to them." she replied, examining pipers bloody nose and putting a bandage over it. she looked at all of the forming bruises all over her arms.

"well, they wasn't there when i got there, but there was blood all over the grass, they got her bad." i informed her, then passed her the tape for the cuts on her arm.

ma got some tissue and wrapped it around the large cut on her arm, then put some tape over it to keep it in place, "go to the kitchen, now." she looked up at me. shit.

i did as i was told, and got up to go into the kitchen, my ma coming in soon after, "care to explain to me why she was left to be beaten the shit out of in the first place?"

"i went into the store, she said she was going to wait outside, but she wouldn't go anywhere, then when i got out she was gone and she was lying near the Grab N Go, and those culo flaco boys couldn't of dragged her over there, so she must have walked over."

"por el amor de Dios, robin! i told you to stay with her." she said, frustrated.

"im sorry mamá! i didnt think she would leave!"

our heads snapped to the piper's voice, "hello?"