019. Distraction

dude i was at #1 in robinarellano, and ive gone down to #4 but tbh im still so happy that im even in like the top 10, it means so much to me that you all read, and even like this book!!

i genuinely love u all with my whole heart, thank youu!!!!!! <3

  ❝HEY, its not like you

EVER tried too STAY

YKWIM?  ―yot club

―――wednesday, 7:00

piper and vance had just said goodbye to miss hopper, and started walking to school. they walked in silence, yet it was a comfortable silence, and it continued for awhile until piper heard a familiar voice behind them, "yeah, did you hear? robin's missing." they said, obviously a smirk on their face. who the fuck would even say that?

piper stopped walking, and vance stopped to look at her, "hey, whats wrong?" he said, walking over to her. she didn't say anything and walked over to buzz and his friends, kicking him in the balls.

"keep my brothers name out of your grimy mouth, dipshit." she said, as he doubled over in pain. the other two boys were about to run at her, when they saw vance stood behind her, and so they stopped.

vance grabbed pipers hand, "come on, lets go." he said, walking away with pipers hand in his.

―――wednesday, 7:24

once they got to school, piper let go of vances hand and went inside, "i'll see you second period." she looked at the boy behind her, and he nodded then walked over to his friends, still not taking his eye off piper.

piper walked over to finneys locker, "hey finn." she said, standing beside a locker next to his, he almost jumped out of his skin.

"piper, you scared me! i didn't think you would be coming in today, im sorry for not waiting for you me and gwen just assumed-" he rambled, shutting his locker door.

"no, finn its fine. i didn't walk alone anyways, vance walked me. and im only here for a distraction." piper said, walking to her and finn's first period lesson, english. the lesson that she... used to sit next to robin in.

"vance hopper?" he said in disbelief, looking around to make sure he wasn't around anywhere, so he didn't get beaten the shit out of.

"yeah, but actually, um im gonna skip this lesson." piper stopped, causing finney to stop as well.

"i can skip with you if you want-" finn replied, not fully comprehending what he said.

"its fine, i know what your dads like with that sorta stuff anyway."

finn pulled piper into a hug, "just.. be safe, okay?" he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"i will, lo prometo." she pulled away, and said goodbye to finn.

piper walked to the usual place her and.. robin, would go to skip class, as she was about to sit down, she realised how no one was doing anything to find him, god even she wasn't. piper stood up, and walked out of school to attempt to find her brother.