034. take him too

NO ONES POV, ARELLANO HOUSE.

It had been early in the morning, when Sofia made her way into the kitchen, expecting to see her two children arguing over who got up earlier, or who gets the bigger pancake. but, she got neither. once she walked in, it was quiet, a sound she would have liked if her kids we're still there, but all she wanted was them back.

she sighed as she looked into the cabinet, but there was nothing in there. she hadn't been shopping as she had no one to feed, other than herself and nicole, and she had given all the food she had to nicole, in hope to make her feel better. but she didn't really touch most of it.

"i guess i'll try again." she mumbled to herself, as she left the kitchen and knocked on nicoles bedroom door. no answer. as usual.

she opened the bedroom door, and saw her daughter asleep in her bed, her eyes red and puffy, marks of tears going down her eyes. she shut the door behind her and sat down next to the little girl, who soon woke up when she heard the door shut.

"hi, cariño, how're you doing?" she asked, stupidly, "sorry, stupid question."

"mama?" nicole looked up at her mom, her voice croaky as she hadn't spoke much lately, "are they ever coming back?" she sniffled.

"oh, nic, of course they're coming back, we are all trying our best to find them, aren't we?" she forced a smile, stroking her daughters hair.

she just nodded, and started to sob, "mama i miss robby. i miss pip." she cried.

"oh, cariño, its okay, they'll be back." sofia got onto her daughters' bed and hugged her, nicole crying in her arms.

"how do you know?" she said in between sobs, wiping underneath her eyes and looking up at her mother.

"because, robin is a fighter, he wouldn't ever leave you, nor me." she smiled thinking about him, "and as for piper, piper knows what she's doing, robin would never let anyone hurt her. they've got each other, right?"

nicole nodded, and lay back down in her bed as sofia got up, and tucked her in softly, "get some more rest, yeah?" she planted a kiss on her forehead, and left the room.

She was going to go and check on vance, but she figured if he was awake he wouldn't want to be disturbed, so she walked back into the kitchen to find her keys, and made her way to the store.

VANCES POV, BASEMENT.

i expected to wake up in pipers bed, but i woke up in a basement, i feel asleep when i was comforting piper. her head on my shoulder, i turn to look at her, but she's still asleep. i was about to get up but i couldn't, as piper's head would fall onto the floor.

i take her head off my shoulder and carry her over to the mattress, but then remember that she said she never wants to sleep on it again. i lay her on the floor, and go into the other room to grab some rolled up blankets that i had seen in there earlier.

i put it over piper, in attempt to warm her up. then, i heard the big door creak, i quickly stand in front of piper, to protect her as the grabber walks into the room.

"fuck off." i whisper, hoping to not wake piper, "your not wanted here."

"im not wanted in my own home? sheesh, kid, you must hate me."

"you convinced piper her brother left her and killed himself, in reality, you killed him, you kidnapped a bunch of other boys, and god knows what you did to them. you kidnapped finney, and threatened to kill me. wait, am i missing anything?"

"i didn't kill robin arellano. he killed himself."

"really? all the wounds? you might have fooled piper, but not me fuckwad. your playing with her head, shes not in a good fucking place!"

"do you think i care? once im done with you all? she is dead too, you know that, right?"

"and you think im letting that happen? pfft." i hesitated before asking, "what are you going to do  with finney?"

"well, im going to let you guys have a little... time, whiles i have my fun with that boy, then, im going to kill you in front of her, for some extra fun, and your little friend, finney will have the same fate." he explains.

"im not going to let you touch me. nor piper." i don't say finneys name. as i know it will cause him again, "you go anywhere near her, ill fucking kill you myself."

his head snaps to the black phone behind me, that piper already established doesn't work. he looked at it as if it was ringing and quickly walked over it, taking the phone and putting the reciever up to his ear.

"hello?" he said into the phone, but once he got no reply, placing it back on the stand, "you heard that ring, right?"

i didn't reply, "stupid question, of course you did." he walked to the door and closed it, the lock clunking, leaving me trapped in here again.