004. skip

―――monday, 9:05

the bell for class to end finally rang, and piper quickly got up out of her seat, picking up her bag and hurrying out of the classroom to get away from vance. she walked around school, trying to find robin. she looked in all of the places he would go to skip, but he wasn't in any of them, so she waited outside the boys' bathroom, knowing he would be in there, as he never goes to class. it had been around 10 minutes of her waiting, when she saw vance hopper walking towards her. oh shit. she fixed her posture, and acted like she wasn't scared.

"hey, hopper." she let a big smirk form on her face as vance got closer and closer, grabbing her by the collar and shoving her against the wall.

"what the fuck did you do to me, arellano?" he said, gripping tighter onto her collar.

"the fuck do you mean, did i give you like, brain damage or something?" she grinned, trying to push him off her, but failing, and hoping robin comes out of the bathroom soon to protect her.

he shoved her against the wall hard again, "you know what the fuck i mean! you've done some-- i dont know."

piper was geniunely confused now. she didn't understand a word he was saying now, what else could she have done, except maybe give him a little concussion?

"okay, hop, i think i hit you a little to hard." she said, tapping his hand in signal for him to get off her, but he just slammed her against the wall for a third time.

robin walked out of the bathroom, and saw vance pushing his twin sister against the wall, "vance hopper?" he said in amazement, looking over at piper. "you really pissed him off?"

"ill explain later, just get the fuck off me, hopper." she looked in his eyes, both of them making eye contact. he let go of her, not really wanting to pick a fight today, "your dead, arellano." he said, glaring at piper and walking away.

robin grabbed his sisters hand, and pulled her under the stairs, his favourite place he would go to whenever he skips classes, "tell me what the fuck just happened, please?" he asked, sitting down and pulling piper down with him.

"still have that knife?" she said, changing the subject. robin pulled out the knife and threw it at her. she examined the pocket knife in her hands, looking at the engraved letters and running her fingers over them.

"so, why is vance hopper trying to kill you?" her brother replied, changing the subject back to what is was before.

"okay, fine, but promise you wont get mad?"

robin shook his hands, "i cant promise you anything."

she sighed, "okok, i was running away from matty, buzz and whatever the curly haired dude, when i ran into a locker door..."

robin nodded along with the story, "and um, i kind of slammed the locker door into vance's face.. i pissed him off, real bad though. i think i might have given him a concussion or something."

robins face froze, he didn't say anything. he just sat there in silence.

"your dead, and i cant fucking get you out of this one."