Chapter 3

"F*ck! baby.." Alex growled. His hips slamming hard in and out of me, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, gasping in his every thrust, I can feel the tightening in my stomach, I'm nearing my...

"Babe..."anas ko when he suddenly stopped and pulled out from me pero napalitan din kaagad ng ungol when he moved and start sucking my hard n*pple, rolling his thumb on the other one that I grasped his hair. He kneaded, sucked, plucked my n*pple that brought waves after waves of unexplainable pleasure to me. I lowered my hand and grasp his impossibly hard shaft and started stroking him that made Alex groan and began thrusting against my hand.

When he almost lost control, he flipped me over on my stomach and lifted my hips, before I could complain he plunged his hardened $haft so deep a moan escape my mouth, his hand holding a tight grip on my hips, he's so deep inside of me, hitting me on all the right places that I can feel the pressure in my stomach building up again.

"Come for me baby..." he whispered, habang lalong bumibilis pa ang pagbayo nito sa likod ko na parang may hinahabol , when his fingers found my throbbing cl*t and pinched it, I came undone that I screamed his name when burst of pleasure of my orga$m hit me hard. I heard Alex grunt and with one deep thrust he groaned my name and slammed hard, buried his pulsating shaft deeper inside of me, his finger digging into my skin and collapsed on top of me.

It was so intense that I can barely move under Alex weight until I felt his warm breath on my nape, giving butterfly kisses down to my spine that gives me shiver.

"That was amazing babe." he said and moved to my side, pulling the blanket to cover our bodies. I'm still catching my breath that I didn't answer back.

When my breathing became steady, I move to my side, facing him. Napangiti ako when I saw his eyes already closed, his thick lashes rest against his skin.

"I love you." I whispered to him but all I heard is his heavy breathing. Napailing na lang ako, I moved closer and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder, I fell into deep and dreamless sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with our legs tangled under the sheet. Maingat kong tinanggal ang binti ni Alex na nakapatong sa akin and slowly got up.

"Good morning babe." I kissed Alex unresponsive lips na mahimbing pa rin na natutulog. Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti habang pinagmamasdan ang guwapong mukha nito that I kissed him again bago tuluyang bumangon at pumasok ng banyo.

In high spirit, I went to the kitchen after I washed and changed. I removed eggs and frozen bacon from the fridge, I have a left over rice from yesterday and decided to make a fried rice. Alex love to have a heavy breakfast meal and fried rice is one of his favorite morning meal.

After an hour, nakahanda na sa lamesa ang lutong agahan. Pati ang pinggan at kubyertos ay nakaayos na rin. I was in the kitchen, squeezing an orange to make a fresh juice when the door to my room open. I smiled right away when I saw Alex came out, his wet hair glistening from shower.

I dropped what I was doing at sinalubong ito ng halik. "Good timing babe, katatapos ko lang magluto and I made your favorite fried rice...maraming brown garlic na gustong gusto mo." pantatakam ko dito.