Chapter 46

Dedicated to @yumin1109

Happy 4th birthday to my lovely daughter Avni Maria!!

Sorry guys! I was silent for two weeks dahil busy sa pag aasikaso ng party ng anak ko because today is her birthday and she demanded for a frozen theme party hehehe

__________________________________________________________________________

I looked around to find my wife, after the ceremony, we were swamped by well wishers na hindi na kami nagkaroon ng pribadong oras na dalawa, everyone wants our attention hanggang sa hindi ko namalayan na wala na siya sa tabi ko. A smile played on my lips when I found her mingling with our guest, so regal and composed with an open friendliness on her face that our guests seems to enjoy talking to her, vying for her attention.

She must have felt my eyes on her that she looked up and met my eyes. I gave her a provocative, exaggerated wink . Cass shook her head, laughing of my flirtation at namumula ang pisngi nito.

I smirked. My blushing bride.

"Excuse me." paalam ko kina Papa at Senator Bautista at lumapit sa asawa ko. Nakita kong may sinabi ito sa mga kausap niya at nakangiti na sinalubong ako.

"Pangs." agad kong hinawakan ang kamay niya at hinila ito. Tumigil ako ng nasa gitna na kami ng maluwang na hardin at pinatong ang kamay ko sa beywang niya.

A new song started to play and I pulled Cass closer, my arms wrapped her tight to my body as we danced together, our bodies having a natural sway as we moved to the romantic music in the background. Ramdam ko ang mga mata ng mga bisita namin na nakatingin sa amin but I can't even make my head turn to acknowledge them. My attention focused on the woman I'm dancing with, hypnotized by her bewitching eyes that made me feel complete.

"Is my wife happy?"

"Oh babe, you don't know how happy I am, everything seems like a dream to me." her eyes sparkled, her face glowing with happiness.

I smiled and stroke her cheek softly with the back of my knuckles. "This will not be the last time you'll become my bride pangs. One year from now, on our first wedding anniversary, I will marry you again in the church." I promised to her.

Her eyes widened, nagulat ito sa sinabi ko. "We don't have to babe, where and how we did it doesn't matter to me anymore, ang importante sa akin ay magkasama na tayo."

I smirked and raised my brow. "And deny my wife of her dream wedding? Hindi ako papayag na hindi ko maibigay sa'yo ang pangarap mong kasal pangs. Pakakasalan kita sa lahat ng simbahan if that's what you want."

She chuckled. "Mabuti na lang pala at hindi iyun ang gusto ko."

"Why not? we'll have our wedding every year until we reach our diamond anniversary."

"Wala pa nga tayong isang araw na kinasal and here you are, already thinking of our 60th anniversary." natatawang sambit nito.

"Actually it's not a bad idea panggu, the more I thought about it the more I love the idea. I will not get tired of renewing my vow to you hanggang sa pareho na tayong nirarayuma at ulyanin babe."

We both laughed loudly of the images painted in our mind.

Nakangiti na niyakap ako ni Cass ng mahigpit at humilig sa balikat ko. "I love you pangs..I can't wait to grow old with you."

"And I love you more wife. Always and forever." I murmured above her head.

Tahimik naming sinasabayan ang masuyong himig ng tugtugin. No words are needed as the rhythm of our heart beats speaks for us.