Prologue

I hope you all realize I won't be putting warnings for this book. It's 18+ and has a lot of sex involved.  Also, most of Felix's friends were drug addicts, alcoholics, strippers, etc so they were the best crowd. My note is that Saebyok and Kyunhyun are the best two of Felix's friends.So good luck man.

  Feeling nervous, Felix looked uneasily at his friends as they quickly ran up to the bar and ordered drinks. His revealing outfit made him uncomfortable as people eyed him hungrily, a few of them having the audacity to slap his ass. A shiver when down his spine as he sat at the bar, his friends chugging down cups of beer.

  "Lix! Take a shot!" Kyuhyun suggested, sliding him down a small shot glass. The blonde quickly pushed it away, shaking his head.

  "Kyuhyun... You know I want to, but i cant because of my diet...." Felix confessed, looking his friend in the eye with an honest look.

  "Come on Felix! Atleast go dance! Don't be such a kissass man." Eunchae pressed teasingly, grabbing Felix's hand and pulling hin away from the counter. The entire club was full of people dry humping, making out, touching eachother, and quite frankly, about to fuck eachother into hell.

  The girl stopped in the middle of the crowd of people before downing her glass and shouting, "THIS MAN'S LOOKING FOR A GOOD FUCK! WHOSE DOWN?!" She tossed Felix's jacket to Saebyok and got ready to ditch him. Everyone turned their attention to the blonde, looking interested. "Good luck Lix."

  Felix's eyes widened at his drunk friend, grabbing her arm before she sprinted off before shaking his head, "You said dance, not doing that with someone...."

  "Whoops~" She disappeared from the crowd and headed back towards the others. Felix quickly started towards the door, covering his waist with his arms. His face showed discomfort, so leaving was the right decision.

  When the door was blocked by some other friends of his, he was about to shove through them before one said, "I can't believe Felix even came. Never thought that wimp would do anything so dirty."

  "I'm think he's faking it. Sae' tells us all the time he's the life of a party but he's a fucking nobody." The blonde's breath hitched, before he turned around and speed walked to the bar.

  'I guess I really am a kissass....' He thought, before waving to get the bartenders attention.

  "Uhm... can I have one shot of something? It doesn't matter what, I just want to try." He ordered shyly, glancing around the place and seeing how many people were staring at his ass. After taking count, he sat down with ease, a shiver building up his back from the cold place.

  Felix wasn't used to clubs, hell he didn't want to get used to it. He wanted to stay a good kid that people thought was nice. Being nice doesn't make you a kissass... i think. He was always the one kid who would watch, not participate. His friends did drugs, alcohol, had sex, sold drugs, beat up people, and bought alcohol underage. Felix didn't mind, as long as he had friends. He was really blinded by the bubble his parents put him before abandoning him.

  The sound of blaring music and lip smacking disgusted him. It sounded so... wrong... he felt dirty just walking near this place. But now, he felt a sense of relief. Why? No idea.

  The shot of vodka appeared in front of him, along with a Bloody Mary. The blonde quickly got the bartenders attention.

  "Sir, sorry. I didn't order this." He said honestly.

  "Oh yes. The man down there ordered it for you." The worker pointed down the counter to a smirking man who had an eye on him. He had dark red red hair, and glowing scarlet eyes that swirled into his. His expression was very vague, nothing lustful, yet showing bright amusement. He was very attractive, that was for sure, and his outfit was very lulling.

  Felix blinked, not knowing what to say. This hasn't happened before, mostly because he'd never been to club like this before. Really, he's never had anyone buy anything for him beside his parents.

  The red-haired man gave him a certain expression, looking him up and down. Felix gave a soft smile, not reading his actions before looking at the two glasses. He picked up the vodka and tilted his head back while putting the glass to his lips. The cool liquid slid into his mouth and down his throat. A small burning sensation heated up when he did, causing him to cough. The glass was set down, and Felix was shocked with himself.

  'Good God. Holy fuck. Did I really just do that?  I shouldn't have done that... My dietician will kill me...' He thought, his wide eyes closing slightly. 'Well, I can't really reject this guy's drink because that would be rude... but I really don't want to drink it...' The blonde looked at the beverage with glittering red liquid in it. Slowly reaching out for it, he picked it up and sipped it, the liveliness of flavors banging his throat. Strong, that for sure. Bad, a little. The vodka was better to his taste.

  A hand on his shoulder making Felix whip around, fear straped on his soul. His eyes made eye contact with some mesmerizing gray ones, glittering in interest as the owner of the eyes towered over the little blonde Felix, his arms cornering him into the bar. The man's face was glorious, but with his nonchalant eyes, he seemed relaxed, as if it was on purpose. The blonde was frozen with a pink tinted cheeks  before Felix slid out of the man's arms.

  "S-sorry..." The blonde said, assuming that he tripped. That's when idiocy dawned on him and Felix flickered around towards the exit.

  'Why am I letting some shitty friends of mine decide if I get to leave or not? That's bullshit.' Felix got to the exit and was about the leave before his oldest friend, Brenden, grabbed Felix by the hoodie and pulled him back in.

  "Lixxie! You can't leave yet! Quinn was about to show us her sex tape." Felix's eyes widened as he shook his head.

  "I've already told you guys. I'm not interested in that type of stuff. I'm heading back to my apartment. You guys can enjoy- or whatever..." He told him before actually leaving.

  "That bitchass will never get laid."