-×-

As Jeongin dragged him away, Felix's eyes caught a glimpse of Jisung. In an instant, Felix pulled his hand away from him. He glanced back at Jeongin, seeing the hungry, pleading look on his face. Felix stepped back.

  "Jeongin, one minute-"

  "No." He dismissed, his eyes closing as he stepped back his golden eyes flicking up at the short blonde, "No, no. Go ahead."

  He gave a small smile at him before he turned away to look for Jisung. He froze and then turned back around.

  He spun back towards the direction Jisung was supposed to be. But he wasn't. No one was there. Everyone disappeared. The music stopped. It was unnervingly silent.

  The room dimmed into an endless void of black. He couldn't even see his hands that he waved two inches from his face. His mind filled with concern, fear, and shock. His arms rested back as his sides as he glanced around. A wave of panic filled his body.

  The pattern of Felix's heart seemed to change as he reached for his phone in his pocket. It was gone. He stepped backwards.

  He again faced the direction of where he saw his orange haired friend, but now everything was gone. Everything but a clock. There was a gentle ray of light shining upon it.

  It was ticking slowly. A rhythm inbred into his mind. He swallowed hard, stepping up to the clock. It was almost midnight. Ten minutes.

  As his physical being came into view from the radiating light, he blinked and it moved. In confusion he looked around for brief moment, only seeing pitch black silence and the sounding clock once more. He then continued to move closer to the clock. It moved again. Every blink, it avoided him further. He tried to keep his eyes open the best he could.

  After chasing the clock for a ways, he tripped on something, but there seemed to be nothing there. He gasped as two arms seemed to pull him from the darkness.

  His eyes flicked open seeing a frowning Jisung. There was no music, but her heard people chittering. He blinked again a few times, taking a deep breath. His hands felt shaky as he gripped onto Jisung tighter.

  The orangette didn't seem worried, rather disappointed. It made Felix feel bad.

  "Are you alright, dear?" He asked in a tone that threw Felix into a span of confusion.

  "Uhm... I... I think so," he told him before glancing around them and letting him go. He felt slightly hurt by his cold tone and stepped away from him. He saw that he was behind a stage of some sort. His eyes widened when he saw everyone on the stage. They were sitting there with the curtains closed. Felix swallowed hard before looking at Jisung.

  "What's going on..?" He inquired, glancing at Jisung before looking at his body. His outfit had somehow changed from pure black to a pure, clean white. His eyes widened as he faced Jisung who walked close to him, placing his hand on the side of Felix's face. There was a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

  He breathed out, caressing his face gently, "I know it's all confusing, but don't worry. Honestly, you're going to hate me. I already know it. Just please promise me that no matter what, you can't hate me."

  "Why would I- of course not," he reassured, staring it on the concerned ginger eyes. Jisung pulled Felix into a hard, loving hug. Felix hugged back, not understanding the situation at all, "Ji, what's going on?"

  Jisung pulled back before pressing his lips to Felix's forehead sweetly before grabbing his hand, "I wish I could tell you, really. But I-"

  Changbin stood up, walking over to us and clearing his throat, "That's enough, Jisung, go sit down."