-×-

The visions of people become more reckless was the only sight he saw. He was high up on the private balcony of the club, able to see across the entire club. Chan sat down across him, swirling a cup of red white in his hand. His legs were crossed and his body language showed relaxation, despite his serious reaction.

  "Why is everyone acting so weird..?" He asked, glancing down at the current chaos below them.

  "Drunkards truly felt drawn here tonight. What's wrong with it?" He inquired, his burning red eyes stared at his solid body language.

  "Last time I was here, everyone was just ungodly horny, now..." He watched as a fight broke out. He instant stepped back and glanced at the taller.

  He let out an exasperated sigh before snapping his fingers. The curtains of the stage opened and everyone dropped what they were doing to focus on the stage. Felix observed the look on everyone faces the best he could from how high up he was as they scrambled to their seats.

  "How'd-"

  "Do you have any odd relatives? Ones that are in particularly eye catching?" Chan asked abruptly, stepping closer to the uneasy blonde. Said blonde gave a confused look.

  "Uhm, no..." He replied, turning to face the strong willed redhead.

  "Any family rumours or historical ethnicities?" He questioned deeper, once more nearering til Felix's back was pressed up against the rail.

  "N-no... Only that I'm English, Korean, and slightly Russian," he told him before cracking a smile, "And that my Aunt LeAnna has a thing for men twenty years younger than her. Spoiler; her husband is 23 and she's 47."

  Chan sighed, looking at him before placing his hand on the side of his face, "Let's stay serious, darling. Have you been to any temples as a child?"

  "Nope. My family is quite atheistical," he once again informed, though it was none of his business. The brown eyes felt slightly frightened under the pursing red ones.

  "Trauma?"

  "Minimal. I grew up pretty well."

  "Hatred?"

  "Only towards certain people."

  "Deals with unsettling people."

  "Only the ones in this club."

  "Goddamnit."

  Felix smiled and gazed at him carefully, "I don't know what you expect from me, but I'm pretty lame person. Don't really understand what's so interesting about me."

  Chan placed both of his hands on the railing keeping Felix from falling to his death. He leaned closer, a small smirk on his face, "Running a quick background check on the boy I have found interesting for so long."

  The blonde gave a skeptical look before pulling away from the redhead, "Yeah, you're kinda like Minho, in a way. Not exactly him. Incredibly different. Still pushy, but different." Chan gave a short glare to the blonde. Instantly, Felix shut his mouth and turned away from him to look at the stage, "So when are the guy's coming?"

  "They are entertaining, darling."

  Felix felt Chan's breath on his neck, as he stood behind him, watching the two figures walk onto the stage.

  "Hello~ Ladies, gentlemen, and other fine specimens, how are we tonight?" Greeted Seungmin, who have a flirtatious wink at the camera recording him as the people cheered for him. Cheering was an understatement. People squealed and shrieked, practically shaking their neighbors. Felix gave a curious look at the stage, slightly confused.

  "Is he a idol or something?"

  "Correction; he is idolized. Actually, there's entire franchises dedicated to his entire ordeal," Chan informed as he focused on the stage in front of him. He wasn't touching Felix, he was just right behind him. Chan, himself didn't have that intention. He just happened to find himself next to Felix, speaking to him in a slow, breathy manner.

  "We are here for the 100th annual blood moon. In honor of this memorable experience, we've brought many things to entain you all," Minho spoke out, his voice smooth and confident without a speck of nerves.

"Wait, we're celebrating the moon?" Felix asked, about to turn his head to look at the red head when Chan's hand redirected Felix's chin.

  He shushed him before Minho continued, "And as promised, the prophecy will be fulfilled."

With those words, a mixture of gasps and woops came from the crowd. The mixed feelings was obvious. Felix glanced down at the people only to look back up and Seungmin and Minho.

  "But first, let's say hello to our dear friend, Maki~" The lights flickered and the two disappeared, causing cheers. The person Felix assumed to be Maki stepped into the stage. It was a stripper. The blonde's face scrunched in disgust as he glanced away from the woman and turned around.

  "So you guys throw rager parties every moon and get people to believe that something will happen?"

  Chan's amused expression continued as he pressed his lips into a enjoyed smile, "Not quite."

  "Then what else could it be?" He wondered, glancing back at all the people below either throwing bundles of cash at her or coins, which disturbed Felix. His jaw opened, "What the-"

  The man beside him let out a laugh of amusement, "It's a guaranteed event. Not a trust and you will see system. It's a lifestyle."

   Felix couldn't tear his eyes away from the stripper who didn't seem to even flinched at the hard coins and money being brutally hit at her, "You sound very unconcerned by that poor ladies health. She'll have bruises for days. It seem-"

  "Felix."

  The blonde instantly closed his mouth for some reason. His body stiffened as Chan leaned close to him, "Maki doesn't matter. Forget her. Focus."

  Once more, he couldn't move in his own wants. He barely could breathe. Chan's eyes on him felt tight, pressurizing his chest. The humidity in the room sky rocketed. Or maybe it was just Felix's heart rate that made him sweat. The red eyes drifted away from him, blinking three times before Felix almost fell. Arms caught him.

  "Are you okay, Pretty?" The low, careful voice of Seungmin whispered in his ear. He carefully returned Felix to his feet, hand still placed strategically on his waist, hooking Felix to his side. The blonde's face burned into a pink color, almost as bright as Seungmin's hair.

  He slowly pulled away, looking up at Seungmin, "I'm okay, thanks."

  "I saw that you couldn't take your eyes off me when I was on stage~" Minho complimented himself, saying it to him as if it was some sort of achievement.

  "Yeah, no. That's lie," the shorter replied, shaking his head slightly, "I was actually looking at the crowd the most out of everyone."

  The disappointment on Minho's face was evident. It seemed like the first time every his ego was damaged, even if it was a small flick. What Felix told him wasn't that hurtful, so why did it affect him? Usually, he carelessly brushed it off, and now he frowned, sulking and sinking himself into the fluffy couch. An apology almost slipped out of his mouth.

  Felix felt slightly bad but wouldn't say anything.

  Some people's egos needed to be knocked down a bit.