-×-

Honestly, despite the entitled attitude of Minho, he was quite enjoyable to be around. He was also quite bragging of his 'husband' which made Felix bright red as he choked down his food. Speaking of the food, it was amazing. Felix wanted to thank the waiter several times but Minho corrected him.

  "Don't say thank you, ever. They need to do something extra to deserve acknowledgement. I don't want you or myself to waste such precious time focusing on unimportant working class like them." He scoffed, glaring at the waitress who had just left.

  "But... I'm working class."

  "Where do you work?"

  "..."

  "Yeah, exactly. A pretty face like yours doesn't deserve to be stuck working. If anything, a model, or possibly a TV host. If you can sing, maybe even an idol."

  Felix laughed out, rolled his eyes as he took another bite of the food.

  Minho leaned back in his chair, a bored look on his face as he stared at the waitress. He gave her an unimpressed attitude, looking her up and down, "Manager."

  Her head hung low as she nodded, leaving the room quickly. Felix's eyes widened, "Why are you getting the manager? Don't go Karen mode, I will walk out-"

  "Darling, I'm smarter than that. Hush up. Let me do the talking."

  The manager stepped in the room a pleasantly nervous grin on his shaking features. Minho clasped his hands together, giving him the same blatant, monotonous face.

  "Hyuk-ssi." He spoke gently eyes glued to the man in front of him, "The food was delicious. My husband truly enjoyed it dearly, though, the White Russian (drink) wasn't up to par. Also, quality has gone down, I can tell. Have you fired, Jieun?"

  "N-no, sir. Jieun is currently on break so we have Hana and Kei on the stove at the mom-"

  "Disappointing. I expect better for us, high maintenance customers. We'll be leaving now. I expect no charge." He told, standing up with an elegance. His eyes haven't left the manager 's yet. The poor man nodded, bowing before scurrying off.

"We're stealing? Minho that's-"

The purplette hushed him, stepping up to him and grabbing his hand gently, "I'll take you home."

  "No- no- I have somewhere-" Minho cut him off once more, staring into his eyes with both of his pale, cold hands cupping his face.

  "Felix, my darling, you are the bravest man I've ever met. You should learn to obey me. It'll do you so much good." He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on his hand, "You're such a a gem, yet your attitude ruins your worth. Work on it."

  "You're such an asshole." He retorted, pulling away, "You're just using everyone."

  "Using? No. They're just... pawns. They have place, just nothing of importance to me." He eased out asnof it was better, "Anyways, if you insist that you are busy, I'll leave you be. Be a good boy for me. Text me."

  Minho gently squeeze Felix's shoulders before stepping back and leaving out the door. The blonde was blushing slightly, half from anger and half from attraction. He turned to go run after him, before turning the corner to find the hallway empty. He furrowed his eyebrows and followed the hall to the outdoors. He disappeared. Like Jisung.

Weird.

__

  In the next few days, Felix locked himself in his apartment. He felt lost. What was going on with him? He didn't feel like going to get coffee. Or to go for a walk. Or to go clubbing. He didn't want to speak to Sae-byok or Kyunhyun. He just wanted answers. Also, he never told Minho his name. Nor give him his phone number. Felix was also 95% such he didn't tell Jisung his name either.

What the fuck was going on?

Schizophrenia?

Mental illness?

Depression?

No.
No.
No.

Felix would not have been able to figure out that something was wrong with him if something was actually wrong with him. So then what was going on???

His mind was driving him crazy. Felix grabbed his jacket, throwing on jeans and a long sleeve shirt. He'll just have to force himself out of the house to get back into the swing of things. He also needed to find a job. He couldn't survive off of Jisung's leftovers forever. Neither could he afford rent for much longer.

  The sky was much clearer than the last time he left his house. The streets were dried and free of any gloomy humidity. It was only the calm spring weather filling the air. Springw as Felix's favorite season. Felix could just stop as some place to do something. He walked for a long while.

  He didn't stop.

  At least 6 miles away from his home, Felix sat down at the bus stop, feeling soreness from his legs swell up. He rubbed the back of his calves. As he sat, he glanced next to him to see a sleeping man with a bloody lip. The sight of blood made him pity the handsome looking stranger. He gently reached out the tap him on the shoulder when the man's eyes fluttered open, revealing a very exhausted pair of deep gray eyes.

  "What are you doing?" He spoke, voice low and tired.

  "Oh..." Felix stuttered out, turning to bow his head as he reached in his pocket to hand the stranger a bandaid, "I noticed your lip was bleeding and I was going to offer some bandages."

  "I know, I just don't feel like cleaning it up." He shrugged, yawning and leaning back on his seat. The man's dark eyes were still pouring the the kind ones.

  "Uhm... Then would you like help..?" He said embarrassingly, biting the inside of his cheek as he looked away.

  The other man sat up, his body slowly shifting in his direction. He pulled down his hood to reveal a fluffy, mess of hair on his head. Nodding his head gently and slowly, the stranger agreed.

  "That's a very kind offer."